New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 200 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2000
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    *vinj: hehe. Baka pag naisipan kong iDIY ung detailing nung akin, halfway through the van of the claying stage, baka nagmumura na ako and start saying to myself, "What have I gotten myself into."hehe Washing part palang pagod ka na.hehe
    Whoa! Ang sipag! Hehehe! Our breadvan is about as big as the Grandia, but I have no plans doing more than washing it (which is even something I haven't done). Baka yung loob na lang ang DIY detailing ko. Beige interiors just love dirt, and apparently not only Toyota loves beige. Definitely, this will be done in installments.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    To Super Grandia owners,

Ask ko lang kung yun gas and brake pedal malapit? meaning masagi mo yun brake pedal when shifting from gas to brake pedal

Tia

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    To Super Grandia owners,

Ask ko lang kung yun gas and brake pedal malapit? meaning masagi mo yun brake pedal when shifting from gas to brake pedal

Tia

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *Josh888: A/T ang unit ko, sir, and I don't find those 2 pedals near to each other and I don't hit either pedal when stepping in either of them. It's just like any other vehicle that I have driven.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *IMm29: Nawawala ung pagka sipag ko, sir, pag tinitignan ko ung laki ng body ng SG, feeling ko sumasakit na agad braso ko.hehe Medyo may mga stains na kasi siya and ang ganda pa naman ng white pearl color.

The color of leather seats that Toyota put in mine or perhaps in all 2014 leather variant is kinda like light grayish color even on door trims. Buti hindi beige coz yes, parusa yan sa pag linis.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *IMm29: Nawawala ung pagka sipag ko, sir, pag tinitignan ko ung laki ng body ng SG, feeling ko sumasakit na agad braso ko.hehe Medyo may mga stains na kasi siya and ang ganda pa naman ng white pearl color.

The color of leather seats that Toyota put in mine or perhaps in all 2014 leather variant is kinda like light grayish color even on door trims. Buti hindi beige coz yes, parusa yan sa pag linis.
    Ah good to hear, they're moving away from beige. I've seen a new Fortuner with gray interiors as well. Sure it probably doesn't appear as elegant as beige does, but it doesn't get as dirty as quickly as does beige.

Magbayad ka na lang sa pa-detail bro. Hehehe! Pero sabagay, if you do work on it on your own, gaganda katawan mo. Hehehe!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *IMm29: Ito sir, color ng leather ng unit ko, 2014 leather AT monotone variant. Not sure kung ganyan din sa 2013 leather variants. Medyo light gray siya and mabilis din madumihan, buti kaya pang tanggalin ng Microtex Sun Shield ung dumi.hehe I would have preferred a darker color though, like the one in the upcoming Fortuner.

Saka nalang ako magpapa detail, sir, medyo madami pang gastos.hehe

sg.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sg5.jpg  

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I had my 1k km PMS last week. Labor was free. It cost me just a little over 1.7k pesos. Mura lang pala ang change oil and oil filter ng SG.

I availed of their voucher that my SA offered. 6.8k++ pesos and that is good until 10k kms and may percentage off on the 15k km PMS. Meron din ibang discount sa parts and accessories and services by using that voucher.

Last Fri I went to Sta. Maria, Marilao and San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan. I brought the SG thinking that the roads there are fine already. Medyo matagal na akong hindi napunta doon and the last time I was there, there were a lot of road works so I thought they are done by now... I was dead wrong. Grabe ang lubak! Talagang na test ang shocks and capability ng chassis SG ko sa "moon like" roads ng Bulacan.

The SG performed so well, halos wala lang. Hindi siya ung parang mawawarak ung tunog ng vehicle. I felt the bumps and holes but it looks worse and nasty on the road than it sounds once I passed through it.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I had my 1k km PMS last week. Labor was free. It cost me just a little over 1.7k pesos. Mura lang pala ang change oil and oil filter ng SG.

I availed of their voucher that my SA offered. 6.8k++ pesos and that is good until 10k kms and may percentage off on the 15k km PMS. Meron din ibang discount sa parts and accessories and services by using that voucher.

Last Fri I went to Sta. Maria, Marilao and San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan. I brought the SG thinking that the roads there are fine already. Medyo matagal na akong hindi napunta doon and the last time I was there, there were a lot of road works so I thought they are done by now... I was dead wrong. Grabe ang lubak! Talagang na test ang shocks and capability ng chassis SG ko sa "moon like" roads ng Bulacan.

The SG performed so well, halos wala lang. Hindi siya ung parang mawawarak ung tunog ng vehicle. I felt the bumps and holes but it looks worse and nasty on the road than it sounds once I passed through it.
    Hi sir, what oil did they use for your 1k pms?
    Regarding the voucher you mentioned, was it given to you when you got your unit? Is it applicable only to where you got your unit?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *richardesc:

Sir,

Toyota Otis used Toyota Diesel Motor Oil 15w40 with API:CH4/CF4. They used 7 liters. Total cost for 1k km PMS is 1782.89. Labor was free.

Now for the voucher, the agent who sold me the van offered that to me. When she called up asking how is the van doing and reminded me of the 1k km PMS, I asked a ball park figure for 1k PMS. Then she told me about the voucher saying that I can get a bigger discount if I avail of that.

When I went there for service, I informed the SA on what my agent told me and he said I should look for her first to get the voucher. So I looked for her then I paid for the vouchers. Total was 6878 pesos coz I got the all in.

I "think" I can only use those vouchers in the dealer where I bought them since they have a code at the back showing the dealership name.

Why, your agent didn't offer that to you? I wonder if all Toyota dealerships have that.

The vouchers look like this:

totvouchers.jpg

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]