New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 200 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.jama.org/autoTrends/detail.cfm?id=300

Toyota Hiace Sound Satellite is geared to disc jockeys on the go. Equipped with a fan-shaped sound studio with counter and audio gear, the vehicle also sported two large roof-mounted foldaway plasma display screens.
    It's so big, they turned it into a DJ's booth!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Does anyone here have the specs for the new commuter variant here sa RP?

Grandia is nice but a bit pricey and am afraid baka di kayanin ng budget so we are considering a lower variant. And also, they carry at least 15 peeps, accdg sa website. Wanted sana to get hold of the brochures so we could at least study the pros and cons. Saka yung interiors sana.

I went to the site ng TMPI pero parang bitin yung mga specs and pics dun, Grandia lang ang madami dun.

TIA!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    http://www.jama.org/autoTrends/detail.cfm?id=300

It's so big, they turned it into a DJ's booth!

that looks more like a mini-bus. i dont see myself driving a mini-bus everyday hehehe

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Medyo type ko sya, mukhang Little Tikes.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hello guys,

just like to get your opinion lang about dun sa performance ng new hiace grandia...

i was just wondering, medyo nagdududa lang kasi ako dun sa 2.5li na engine niya, how on earth is it able to drive such a huge body with that small torque... di ba siya underpowered? ok lang siguro when travelling on plain roads, but how about kung fully loaded ka then, paakyat ka ng baguio or ng tagaytay highlands? di kaya titirik yun? or mabilis mangitim ang usok nun?

maybe there are owners of the new hiace here, kindly share your experience naman, thanks a lot!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The D4d actually pumps out pretty good power due to its state of the art design and electronic doodads. It can outpower larger engines from a generation or two ago.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by driven
    hello guys,

just like to get your opinion lang about dun sa performance ng new hiace grandia...

i was just wondering, medyo nagdududa lang kasi ako dun sa 2.5li na engine niya, how on earth is it able to drive such a huge body with that small torque... di ba siya underpowered? ok lang siguro when travelling on plain roads, but how about kung fully loaded ka then, paakyat ka ng baguio or ng tagaytay highlands? di kaya titirik yun? or mabilis mangitim ang usok nun?

maybe there are owners of the new hiace here, kindly share your experience naman, thanks a lot!
    i have ridden the wide version of the HIACE. Ok naman ang hatak nya. Considering na puno kami sa van. Naupo ako sa pinakadulo to feel the ride of the Hiace, to my surprise di sya matagtag.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by driven
    hello guys,

Hi. I've driven th Grandia, and believe me whether its 2.5 or 3.0, the D4D new engine is amazingly powerful and quiet. But bec. the 3.0 variant is a bit larger, be very careful of the blind spots. I got my new Grandia scratched

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    thanks for your reply guys... siguro low speed design ng transmission nito, kaya malakas ang hatak... but kung sa top speed ba, can it outclass the innova or the 2.5li na fortuner?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I like it.. Nice improvement ng van..

Toyota Hiace Commuter/GL Grandia/Super Grandia Owners & Discussions Thread [Merged]