New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 85 of 547 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    mahigpit na raw according to the SA. I'm not sure with other SA kung may kilala sa LTO. I was also requesting for 1 or 2 para Monday coding.

Quote Originally Posted by tevilo View Post
    Hi All! Newbie on the block. Recently I decided to have the new Altis as my first car. By next week ko na kukunin sa Toyota Alabang sabay na sa DP. Tanong ko lang, mahigpit na ba talaga ang pagpiili ng plaka kung gusto ko ng specific day ng coding para sa mga bagong sasakyan? This was not the case nung sinubukan ko magtanong sa Hyundai Commonwealth naman. My SA gave me an option about the 'sandwich plate' for 3,500. Pwede ako mamili ng any combination of digits (3 numbers bale) kaso more than 2 months ang hihintayin ko depende kung kelan daw lalabas ung napili kong number sa LTO. Anyone here who got the same experience? Salamats!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    mine was around 20km..

Quote Originally Posted by PePeLePew View Post
    ano ba expected odo reading pag kuha mo sa casa ng car? may sense ba tanong ko ^_^

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mgz88 View Post
    Good day. Question lang po: Anyone here tried paint protection like ziebart? Ok lang ba if ipapa ZIEBART paint protection ko yung auto ko? Safe ba yun sa paint? I just noticed kasi madaling magkaroon ng water spot ung auto ko e lalo na ung glass pag di agad napunasan. I need an advice. BTW, my car is altis - pearl white color. TIA
    I would suggest you get paint protection for your car, especially because it's pearl white.

Had a pearl white Altis before, less than 2 years before the paint color became uneven as the hood, roof and bumpers were more yellow than the rest of the panels due to exposure to the elements.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    guys first car ko..ano ba maganda ipalagay sa windshield na tint? free sa casa is 3M fx st05 and st20. pinili ko fx st05 for the wrap around. inoffer saken 2500 full windshield fxst20. ok na ba yan?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I would suggest you get paint protection for your car, especially because it's pearl white.

Had a pearl white Altis before, less than 2 years before the paint color became uneven as the hood, roof and bumpers were more yellow than the rest of the panels due to exposure to the elements.

Thanks for this. Probably this coming May I will schedule my car for paint protection

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dumb_bizkit View Post
    mahigpit na raw according to the SA. I'm not sure with other SA kung may kilala sa LTO. I was also requesting for 1 or 2 para Monday coding.
    i read somewhere, that we may not choose anymore the ending number as we did before. instead, LTO now has a new deal.. we may get a special plate combo, for a huge fee... 15K-25K yata..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i read somewhere, that we may not choose anymore the ending number as we did before. instead, LTO now has a new deal.. we may get a special plate combo, for a huge fee... 15K-25K yata..
    Matagal nang 15-25k ang special plate

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Matagal nang 15-25k ang special plate

what i meant was, 2 years ago, i could get my choice of last digit for free. now, i have to cough up 15K... from free to 15K.. that's LTO's new deal in getting our choice of last digit..
    but if you think hard about it... that 15K of last digit, will last the life of the car. at 10 years, that means it'll cost you 1.5 K a year... at 50 weeks, that's 30 kesos expense for you to drive your car on coding days, 50 times a year.. not bad, really..
    Last edited by dr. d; April 25th, 2014 at 12:45 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what i meant was, 2 years ago, i could get my choice of last digit for free. now, i have to cough up 15K... from free to 15K.. that's LTO's new deal in getting our choice of last digit..
    but if you think hard about it... that 15K of last digit, will last the life of the car. at 10 years, that means it'll cost you 1.5 K a year.. not bad, really..
    Personally though, I think special plates put the owner at a disadvantage if it's time to sell the car.

For this reason, I'd rather my cars don't have special plates

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Personally though, I think special plates put the owner at a disadvantage if it's time to sell the car.

For this reason, I'd rather my cars don't have special plates

i can see it now...
    the man of the cloth bought a guy's used car with special plate ***...