New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 131 of 548 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 5477
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sp*rk View Post
    been waiting for a V dark gray for 4 weeks now. my agent told me no definite date yet when the unit will arrive. he estimates it might take till end of september due to production issue (?). the casa have pearl white, black and red ready for turnover.

original color i was choosing from were pearl white and black but here and other forums suggest these colors are hard to maintain. now thinking if i should just go for the pearl white or wait a little more.

also, is the altis red ok? there are instances when i see it appealing specially if it's shiny/clean.

if you're willing to share your agent, kindly send pm of their contact no. will try to ask if they have a V dark gray available. thanks!
    The red altis looks good for lady drivers. It's not so difficult to maintain as well. I would suggest you get the black one if you can't wait for the grey. Technique lang naman sa black is wag punas ng punas para maminimize ang swirls. Don't park sa crowded area para di natatamaan at sinasalbahi (ginagasgasan) ng mga taong inggit sa kintab. Then cover your car as often as possible para di madumihan.

Pero as a black owner of an altis G, happy ako with it. Kasi grey din initially ang gusto kong kulay but then I noticed na ang magiging common color ng 2014 altis sa streets ay yung grey so I opted for the black nalang.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Go for Pearl white. It is difficult to maintain but it is very elegant and worth the hassle.

I would not get red since it's less unique (available in lower variants).

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Technique lang naman sa black is wag punas ng punas para maminimize ang swirls. Don't park sa crowded area para di natatamaan at sinasalbahi (ginagasgasan) ng mga taong inggit sa kintab. Then cover your car as often as possible para di madumihan.
    It's like telling people don't not to use their cars that much.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go for white over black. My daily driver is black and it really can be tiresome to maintain if you are very, very particular about the paint finish.

I like the red but won't suggest it because if ever i did buy an 11th gen, I'd go for red and ayoko ng maraming kapareho.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    They say for elegance it's either white or black. But I'd go for white since it's more visible to other motorists.

But I have a midnight blue vehicle, which is ok as well.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Go for the brown if 1.6V.
    Konti lang meron and hindi kasing selan imaintain like black.
    It actually starts looking better and better everytime I see one.
    Pero kung 2.0V na may body kit parang hindi masyadong bagay ang brown.
    Yun lang hindi din readily available at waiting din.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Buy genuine leather lang... Mas maganda at classy... Nasa 15.5k lang

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    thanks for the suggestions Lyle, _Cathy_, vinj, machinepistol, shok.

as i type this, decided to wait for additional week or two for the dark gray. will try to visit other casa this weekend to look for a gray unit.

if still no unit or can't wait no more, will get the pearl white

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by junkun13 View Post
    Just want to share my seatcovers done by seatmate

hi. what color is this and what branch of seatmate you had this done? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    Leather upholstery by Seatmate for Altis 2014 1.6V

Attachment 22773Attachment 22774Attachment 22775Attachment 22776
    hi. what color is this and what branch of seatmate you had this done? thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sp*rk View Post
    thanks for the suggestions Lyle, _Cathy_, vinj, machinepistol, shok.

as i type this, decided to wait for additional week or two for the dark gray. will try to visit other casa this weekend to look for a gray unit.

if still no unit or can't wait no more, will get the pearl white
    Wow! I have the dark grey 1.6 G, but if I had the money to buy the V, I would get Pearl White. Masarap nga lang pakintabin yung dark grey