New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Can't make up my mind between these two cars. If you have suggestions or comments please feel free to put it here.
    I'm just a newbie on cars, thanks a lot..

Option 1

Toyota Corola Xe - 2ndhand For Sale Philippines - 50371028

Option 2

Mitsubishi Lancer Glxi 93'' All Power - 2ndhand For Sale Philippines - 50710565

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    If ever price of spare parts is an issue for you then go with the Toyota
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    test drive them both. bring a mechanic, or someone na may alam sa car maintenance.

have you or yung kasama mo, or both of you, na i-test drive the car, if this will be your first car,
    for sure medyo excited ka pa and you will pick any of these in a minute.

kelangan mo maging mapagpuna or maging sensitive sa bawat maririnig or mararamdaman
    during the test drive. it can help bring the price down and/or magkakaidea ka kung
    magkano ang gagastusin mo for repair, or, it can also convince you to walk away.

mahirap magbase sa pictures sir. goodluck!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    mukang mas inalagaan ung lancer from interior to exterior.engine bay maayos din..

mukang masinop ung may ari at mitikoloso sa sasakyan..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the corolla is obviously a re-paint, and personally, i don't warm up to that particular shade of red.
    the lancer looks more original (based on the pictures), aka, less masilya.
    tell you what... try to find out which car had a heavier driver.. see which driver's seat looks more "used".
    i tend to gravitate to cars with lighter drivers..

but, i agree, when it comes to older cars, toyotas tend to be easier to source parts...

a test-drive by a knowledgeable person, should give you an idea of which car was cared for better.. i will choose this car.

but if you come across a well-cared 96+ eccs sentra, get it. these cars need very little care, and, i believe, were better engineered than the competition.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 23rd, 2014 at 03:27 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Thanks po sa mga replies nyo,right now i'm thinking of adding nissan sentra for 3rd option.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lestat1610 View Post
    Thanks po sa mga replies nyo,right now i'm thinking of adding nissan sentra for 3rd option.
    success!! now, if only nissan would compensate me..
    heh heh..