New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bubuchokoy View Post
    thanks for answering..

isa pa uli mga boss. automatic na ba na may rustproof ang mga bagong kotse? di ba kasi nilalagay nilang free yun? how can i be sure na na rustproof talaga? or from the factory/plant, e rust proofed na ang kotse?

also, is undercoat a separate thing? thanks!
    These are already rustproofed coming out of the factory. No need to apply additional; just keep you car clean and get an underwash once or twice a year.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    These are already rustproofed coming out of the factory. No need to apply additional; just keep you car clean and get an underwash once or twice a year.
    thanks for confirming sir vinj...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted05 View Post
    +1 tipid sa gas at lakas pa humatak .. friend ko pumunta nang baguio 1.5G avanza 7 pasahero hindi nakaakyat..

Saan ba dumaan friend mo papuntang Baguio dala ng 7 pasahero sa 1.5G na Avanza? Sa gubat sa side ng mountain slopes o sa highway? Kung sa gubat ay oo hindi talaga kaya. Tanke ang kailangan yata doon. Pero kung sa highway such as Kennon Rd, Marcos Highway, o Naguillian Rd then I beg to disagree. Yun Suzuki Alto K10 ko na 1.0 cc. gasoline engine lang umaakayat mga once every mga 2 mos. to Baguio dala ng 5 na overweight na tao via Kennon Road. Ang lakas pa ng hatak niya.

Anyway now I need to buy a bigger vehicle kase I have one more passenger. Ayaw daw niya sa bubong ng Alto ko kaya ito din ang choices ko for my second vehicle: either the diesel Innova 2.5J or the Avanza 1.5G. Limited ang budget ko (although I can just barely afford the Innova J) and limited din parking space sa loob ng bahay ko for two cars. The Avanza fits perfectly sa extra parking space but the Innova just barely makes it. Most of the time ako at ang gf ko lang nagpapasyal sa mga malls so I'm more decided with the 1.5G Avanza due to easier city driving such as faster acceleration when needed to overtake those jeepneys, clearer all around view, and cheaper spare parts. If I had a bigger budget, bigger parking space, a bigger crowd of regular passengers, and lived in the province I'd choose the Innova. As to fuel prices I still don't know and very much interested that is why I'm posting in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Before my vote goes to the Avanza. Now that I have both, this is my outlook. If you will drive by yourself and want comfort, I prefer the Avanza since its AT. I dont like driving MT. Easier to drive and more ammenities like power windows, power side mirrors, power locks and AT. If you are after FC, Innova wins hands down. Same route, my Avanza uses 1 full tank a week. Now that were uasing the Innova, 1 full tank of diesel last 11/2 weeks plus fuel is cheaper.

Sitting capacity is almost the same but the Innova is a bit bigger. Cargo capacity, Innova also wins. Noise, the Avanza is better, I hate the diesel clatter of the Innova. Overall, if I can only choose 1, I'll go ith the Innova.

If this is true with regards to the fuel consumption then I'm interested in the Innova but parang ang laki kung dalawa lang kami most of the time. But such a low fuel price usage is very attractive if true. I'm interested to hear more such comments.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
innova j dsl or avanza 1.5