Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: innova j dsl or avanza 1.5

  1. #41
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: innova j dsl or avanza 1.5

    Quote Originally Posted by edwin9888 View Post
    INNOVA J vs AVANZA G ==== INNOVA J wins

    INNOVA J vs AVANZA J ==== AVANZA J wins

    For me AVANZA G wins compare to INNOVA J, almost same lng seating capacity plus mas maganda security features ng AVANZA G, dalawa ang air bag so safe ang driver at front passenger plus better FC but it all depends kung ano talaga hanap mo sa isang sasakyan
    ADVERTISEMENTS

  2. #42
    Tsikot Member Rank 2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    387

    Default Re: innova j dsl or avanza 1.5

    hands down, innova J is the best choice.

  3. #43
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: innova j dsl or avanza 1.5

    head down, avanza is the best choice.

  4. #44
    alo
    alo is offline
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default Avanza G 1.5 GAS vs INNOVA E 2.5 DSL - which one makakatipid fuel cost?

    Hi Guys, need help. inde parin kame makapagisip which of these two cars yung better kase mahal ang gas ngayon so yun ung main concern namin..HELP!

    PS: sorry nde ko lam how to post a new thread..pasali nlng here ha... :-s

  5. #45
    Tsikot Member Rank 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,579

    Default Re: Avanza G 1.5 GAS vs INNOVA E 2.5 DSL - which one makakatipid fuel cost?

    Before my vote goes to the Avanza. Now that I have both, this is my outlook. If you will drive by yourself and want comfort, I prefer the Avanza since its AT. I dont like driving MT. Easier to drive and more ammenities like power windows, power side mirrors, power locks and AT. If you are after FC, Innova wins hands down. Same route, my Avanza uses 1 full tank a week. Now that were uasing the Innova, 1 full tank of diesel last 11/2 weeks plus fuel is cheaper.

    Sitting capacity is almost the same but the Innova is a bit bigger. Cargo capacity, Innova also wins. Noise, the Avanza is better, I hate the diesel clatter of the Innova. Overall, if I can only choose 1, I'll go ith the Innova.

  6. #46
    alo
    alo is offline
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Avanza G 1.5 GAS vs INNOVA E 2.5 DSL - which one makakatipid fuel cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Before my vote goes to the Avanza. Now that I have both, this is my outlook. If you will drive by yourself and want comfort, I prefer the Avanza since its AT. I dont like driving MT. Easier to drive and more ammenities like power windows, power side mirrors, power locks and AT. If you are after FC, Innova wins hands down. Same route, my Avanza uses 1 full tank a week. Now that were uasing the Innova, 1 full tank of diesel last 11/2 weeks plus fuel is cheaper.

    Sitting capacity is almost the same but the Innova is a bit bigger. Cargo capacity, Innova also wins. Noise, the Avanza is better, I hate the diesel clatter of the Innova. Overall, if I can only choose 1, I'll go ith the Innova.
    THanks for this how about if am to buy manual Avanza 1.5G vs manual 2.5DSL Innova E?

  7. #47
    Tsikot Member Rank 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,579

    Default Re: Avanza G 1.5 GAS vs INNOVA E 2.5 DSL - which one makakatipid fuel cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by alo View Post
    THanks for this how about if am to buy manual Avanza 1.5G vs manual 2.5DSL Innova E?
    If both are MT, Innova.

  8. #48
    alo
    alo is offline
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Avanza G 1.5 GAS vs INNOVA E 2.5 DSL - which one makakatipid fuel cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    If both are MT, Innova.
    Thanks Super!

  9. #49
    Tsikot Member Rank 4 ericson21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rizal
    Posts
    1,207

    Default Re: Avanza G 1.5 GAS vs INNOVA E 2.5 DSL - which one makakatipid fuel cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by alo View Post
    Thanks Super!
    @ alo - IMO, sir sa avanza ka na. why? because same seating capacity lang naman. tapos ang avanza G, top of the line variant pa tapos mas mura ang price nung manual kesa innova J . innova J is the lowest variant ng innova. no power windows and locks, no speaker sa 2nd row. 2 airbags ang avanza G, nice exterior, naka mags na din. ok naman eh. all power pa to.

    pero diesel innova J, kung FC sir at space, innova J panalo.

  10. #50
    alo
    alo is offline
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Avanza G 1.5 GAS vs INNOVA E 2.5 DSL - which one makakatipid fuel cost?

    Quote Originally Posted by ericson21 View Post
    @ alo - IMO, sir sa avanza ka na. why? because same seating capacity lang naman. tapos ang avanza G, top of the line variant pa tapos mas mura ang price nung manual kesa innova J . innova J is the lowest variant ng innova. no power windows and locks, no speaker sa 2nd row. 2 airbags ang avanza G, nice exterior, naka mags na din. ok naman eh. all power pa to.

    pero diesel innova J, kung FC sir at space, innova J panalo.
    salamat sa input sir, pero pinagpipilian nmn e innova E 2.5DSL MT and AVANZA G 1.5GAS MT...what's your take on this?


ADVERTISEMENTS

Receive Latest Toyota Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Toyota Car Listings

Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!


Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •