New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by edwin9888 View Post
    INNOVA J vs AVANZA G ==== INNOVA J wins

INNOVA J vs AVANZA J ==== AVANZA J wins

For me AVANZA G wins compare to INNOVA J, almost same lng seating capacity plus mas maganda security features ng AVANZA G, dalawa ang air bag so safe ang driver at front passenger plus better FC but it all depends kung ano talaga hanap mo sa isang sasakyan

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    hands down, innova J is the best choice.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    head down, avanza is the best choice.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi Guys, need help. inde parin kame makapagisip which of these two cars yung better kase mahal ang gas ngayon so yun ung main concern namin..HELP!

PS: sorry nde ko lam how to post a new thread..pasali nlng here ha... :-s

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Before my vote goes to the Avanza. Now that I have both, this is my outlook. If you will drive by yourself and want comfort, I prefer the Avanza since its AT. I dont like driving MT. Easier to drive and more ammenities like power windows, power side mirrors, power locks and AT. If you are after FC, Innova wins hands down. Same route, my Avanza uses 1 full tank a week. Now that were uasing the Innova, 1 full tank of diesel last 11/2 weeks plus fuel is cheaper.

Sitting capacity is almost the same but the Innova is a bit bigger. Cargo capacity, Innova also wins. Noise, the Avanza is better, I hate the diesel clatter of the Innova. Overall, if I can only choose 1, I'll go ith the Innova.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Before my vote goes to the Avanza. Now that I have both, this is my outlook. If you will drive by yourself and want comfort, I prefer the Avanza since its AT. I dont like driving MT. Easier to drive and more ammenities like power windows, power side mirrors, power locks and AT. If you are after FC, Innova wins hands down. Same route, my Avanza uses 1 full tank a week. Now that were uasing the Innova, 1 full tank of diesel last 11/2 weeks plus fuel is cheaper.

Sitting capacity is almost the same but the Innova is a bit bigger. Cargo capacity, Innova also wins. Noise, the Avanza is better, I hate the diesel clatter of the Innova. Overall, if I can only choose 1, I'll go ith the Innova.
    THanks for this how about if am to buy manual Avanza 1.5G vs manual 2.5DSL Innova E?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alo View Post
    THanks for this how about if am to buy manual Avanza 1.5G vs manual 2.5DSL Innova E?
    If both are MT, Innova.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    If both are MT, Innova.
    Thanks Super!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by alo View Post
    Thanks Super!
    * alo - IMO, sir sa avanza ka na. why? because same seating capacity lang naman. tapos ang avanza G, top of the line variant pa tapos mas mura ang price nung manual kesa innova J . innova J is the lowest variant ng innova. no power windows and locks, no speaker sa 2nd row. 2 airbags ang avanza G, nice exterior, naka mags na din. ok naman eh. all power pa to.

pero diesel innova J, kung FC sir at space, innova J panalo. :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ericson21 View Post
    * alo - IMO, sir sa avanza ka na. why? because same seating capacity lang naman. tapos ang avanza G, top of the line variant pa tapos mas mura ang price nung manual kesa innova J . innova J is the lowest variant ng innova. no power windows and locks, no speaker sa 2nd row. 2 airbags ang avanza G, nice exterior, naka mags na din. ok naman eh. all power pa to.

pero diesel innova J, kung FC sir at space, innova J panalo. :D
    salamat sa input sir, pero pinagpipilian nmn e innova E 2.5DSL MT and AVANZA G 1.5GAS MT...what's your take on this?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
innova j dsl or avanza 1.5