New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Which Toyota dealer sells certified pre-owned Toyotas here in the Philippines? Do they have a website?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Wala yata akong narinig na ganyan. Best bet is to look for one outside and bring to the casa for full check...

I could be wrong though.

Yung user ID Marantz is from Toyota Makati. Not sure if he will be able to help you out. I think yung mga nahila ng in-house financing qualify as "certified" kasi casa rin ang kukuha at magbebenta ulit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haven't seen any Toyota Dealerships or casas selling certified pre-owned Toyota vehicles. I think the certification is equivalent to a minimum warranty on the car for its roadworthiness and the absence of any hidden defects. The only dealers I know of which sell certified pre-owned cars are BMW, Volvo, Mercedes Benz and Honda (looks like the only japanese brand to do so here).

wildthing's right. What you can do is bring your prospective car to the casa for a full inspection.
    Last edited by Altis6453; September 27th, 2004 at 10:39 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Thank you guys.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    toyota otis branch sells quality used cars daw. better check the vehicles. :D

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    toyota balintawak is supposed to be one of the two pilot dealerships to offer certified preowned

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    may nakita ako sa may tapat ng balintawak on going construction na yung certified toyota pre owned vehicles

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    nakita ko toyota bicutan selling certified pre owned toyotas

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    meron kaya LC80 na local

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Magkano naman kaya patong nila dun...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Certified Pre-Owned Toyotas.