New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 71 of 900 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by revans View Post
    Does the 1.3E has 12V socket or outlet?
    Yes sir. Meron po. Sa may shift knob. Actually meron siyang socket pero walang lighter.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Oh my Gosh. I saw the new vios in the flesh and it's gorgeous. But stilI find the rear seating small

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    For Car and House Insurance, the best deals are with MAPFRE Insular Insurance Corporation. Get comprehensive protection for the assets you worked hard for. Recover from the unexpected, and prepare for the future. PM me for any inquiries or assistance. Cheers!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Oh my Gosh. I saw the new vios in the flesh and it's gorgeous. But stilI find the rear seating small
    yep! reaally gorgeous in da flesh! ...what i dont like about the rear seats are the seatbelts and headrests... its a bit too bumby and adds some discomfort. the center console/cup holder also gets in the way/extends too much -- less leg room and more knee/shin bumps!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Share ko lang mga brother vioskies, posted on the vios thread: Mga sir mura na po ba nagpa 5k pms kasi ako sa vios ko. Nagpafully synthetic oil ako. 2.5k tapos dalhin ko daw ung tirang oil on 10k para di na ako bumili ng oil at filter and sparkplugs na lang daw po. Ok na ba tong deal na to mga paps?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Oh wow. That is really cheap. PMS for my Altis costs 5k+

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Oh wow. That is really cheap. PMS for my Altis costs 5k+

Toyota dasmarinas yan mam.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Share ko lang mga brother vioskies, posted on the vios thread: Mga sir mura na po ba nagpa 5k pms kasi ako sa vios ko. Nagpafully synthetic oil ako. 2.5k tapos dalhin ko daw ung tirang oil on 10k para di na ako bumili ng oil at filter and sparkplugs na lang daw po. Ok na ba tong deal na to mga paps?
    i think mura na for 2.5k
    ours was 2,999 - syn. oil + filter - for the 1000Kms pms. however walang tirang oil. lalagyan lang binigay. hahaha
    ok lang ba to bring my own oil for the 5000?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Toyota dasmarinas yan mam.

Hindi ba standard ang price sa casa?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hindi ba standard ang price sa casa?

3250 sa toyota bicutan, and initially we settled sa 3150 at Toyota Dasma and i was happy na nakadiscount pa ako up to the last minute. heheheheh kaya naging 2.5k