New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 566 of 900 FirstFirst ... 466516556562563564565566567568569570576616666 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Question lang mga boss. Pwede ba magkabit ng no hole back sensor na hindi mawawala ung warranty? Sabe kasi sa kin mawawala daw..confirm ko lang sana

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    the security bolts are not a security feature its a stupidity feature of the LTO/Mar Roxas it only an inconvenience and expense to majority of the good people of the Philippines and the criminals just stick the security bolts with glue to make a detachable plate for their getaway/stolen car

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there's that.. habit.. knowing that your fuel is hi octane, may delude you into believing that your are walter mitty and thus capable of better performance...
    and there's manufacturing and assembly tolerances... the cars may have been designed and built using a certain program.. but the tolerances involved still say that each car is different from the other.. sometimes, some cars simply are built closer to the ideal, hence better performance..
    meaning, due to manufacturing tolerances, it can be possible that you can get a 2015 Vios 1.3 M/T with better fuel economy than another 2015 Vios 1.3 M/T built on the same plant?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtj View Post
    the security bolts are not a security feature its a stupidity feature of the LTO/Mar Roxas it only an inconvenience and expense to majority of the good people of the Philippines and the criminals just stick the security bolts with glue to make a detachable plate for their getaway/stolen car
    Do we have option not to use the security bolts once we received the new LTO plate?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    meaning, due to manufacturing tolerances, it can be possible that you can get a 2015 Vios 1.3 M/T with better fuel economy than another 2015 Vios 1.3 M/T built on the same plant?
    yespo..
    personal experience. my (non-vios) vehicle does one less km/li, than my other same vehicle. and since i do the driving, i can more-or-less rule out differences in driving habits and driving routes..
    dinala ko sa kasa.. "ganun talaga ser.."..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon013 View Post
    Question lang mga boss. Pwede ba magkabit ng no hole back sensor na hindi mawawala ung warranty? Sabe kasi sa kin mawawala daw..confirm ko lang sana
    Di ba i-ta-tap ito sa wiring ng kotse? So I guess ma-void nga warranty.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi mga sirs, natanong na po siguro ito sa thread anyway ask ko na din. May keyless entry or automatic lock/unlock po ba yung 1.3J model? Am planning to get the J model para kay misis yung lang kasi kaya budget namin, wala kasi ako makita reliable info on google. Yung spec sheets usually walang detailed info. Salamat po mga sir!

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.hyde View Post
    Hi mga sirs, natanong na po siguro ito sa thread anyway ask ko na din. May keyless entry or automatic lock/unlock po ba yung 1.3J model? Am planning to get the J model para kay misis yung lang kasi kaya budget namin, wala kasi ako makita reliable info on google. Yung spec sheets usually walang detailed info. Salamat po mga sir!
    yung vios j ng friend ko wala bro

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    yung vios j ng friend ko wala bro
    Thanks sa reply sir, malaki kasi price gap between J and E model almost 100k eh. Possible ba upon purchasing the unit palagyan ko na rin siya ng immobilizer or alarm and keyless entry? Salamat uli.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    Do we have option not to use the security bolts once we received the new LTO plate?
    no you have to use it its a requirement

that's why i call it a stupidity feature required but easily bypassed and does not address the problem its supposed to address