New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 526 of 900 FirstFirst ... 426476516522523524525526527528529530536576626 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wala naman engine immobilizer ang vios, kahit G pa. Remote key is for keyless entry and door alarm.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sa mga naka AT tranny dyan

ano FC niyo?

City driving
    1.3E
    1.5G

Highway
    1.3E
    1.5G

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rheathyurd View Post
    it's a different indicator that blinks if you reach 120. and based on the posts of some of us here it really makes sense that the ECU is the culprit.
    Just want to emphasize here that the blinking doesn't affect the car's performance. It's just quite distracting seeing a blink on your panel once in a while.
    agree, as long as performance and safety is not compromised I can live with this glitch. but if casa will address this for free, then better.

as I've mentioned I am very satisfied and is strongly recommending it to someone's shortlist

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Sa mga naka AT tranny dyan

ano FC niyo?

City driving
    1.3E
    1.5G

Highway
    1.3E
    1.5G
    E AT 6800kms
    really cannot say specific for city and hway but I can just relay my mixed FC using full tank method
    no regular route po kasi since weekend car lang sya. minsan din 1 hour lang stationary with aircon on kasi tulog si baby habang nasa mall.

driving habits siguro slightly agressive

lowest 9.9km/l - calamba traffic
    best 13.5km/l - 600 km Quezon trip with 60km rough road

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKERO View Post
    ok ... pareho tayo sir sa BGC Toyota ... kaninang umaga ko lang pinasok at sa friday ko makukuha, pero hindi ko alam kung lubrication ang gagawin, kasi ang sabi sa akin sa friday ko makukuha at merong papalitan daw ... sino ba mga SA nyo baka pareho lang tayo ...
    anong pinacheck mo sir? SA #1. john cortez. sau sir? wala naman nagbago sa ginawa nilang lubrication sa oto ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    naka drive ako nito. maganda hatak nya kahit 1.3 sya.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Had my vios checked sa casa, and the blinking light sa dashboard ay dahil sa short sa "body ECU/computers" not the engine ECU.

And for the mods, After some long pondering, decided to join the mag wheels bandwagon. Nagpunta ako ng gcomet tire shop sa San Pedro, pero wala na sila stock nung gusto ko mags. Sayang, kasi they gave me a good deal (c/o tsikoteer and fellow VIOS owner harryacay). I had to go back to Alabang and went to dub shop and settled for the TRD wheels. Presenting, my vios.

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1412174038.001998.jpg

TRD Mag wheels c/o dub shop alabang (would have gotten a cheaper deal at G comet San Pedro, pero Di kasi available), while chrome accents (lower window frame, lower door edge, hood lip chrome, front grille and fog lamp accent at madami pang iba, 😀) courtesy of MHV nodagal (saw his adds at FB).

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by aDD_L View Post
    Had my vios checked sa casa, and the blinking light sa dashboard ay dahil sa short sa "body ECU/computers" not the engine ECU.

And for the mods, After some long pondering, decided to join the mag wheels bandwagon. Nagpunta ako ng gcomet tire shop sa San Pedro, pero wala na sila stock nung gusto ko mags. Sayang, kasi they gave me a good deal (c/o tsikoteer and fellow VIOS owner harryacay). I had to go back to Alabang and went to dub shop and settled for the TRD wheels. Presenting, my vios.

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1412174038.001998.jpg

TRD Mag wheels c/o dub shop alabang (would have gotten a cheaper deal at G comet San Pedro, pero Di kasi available), while chrome accents (lower window frame, lower door edge, hood lip chrome, front grille and fog lamp accent at madami pang iba, ��) courtesy of MHV nodagal (saw his adds at FB).
    Sir aDD_L, thanks sa purchases. Meron na akong headlamp with projector and reflector combo with u-type Angel eyes as per your previous query. Lower prices na din sa fog lamp housing with DRL and interior accents, I will be updating my Facebook in the weekend. Tsikoteers, please visit my FB for accessories I'm selling (search for mhv nodagal). Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    mga sir san ba makakabili ng side mirror signal lamp case? nabasagan kasi ako

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j.salomon View Post
    mga sir san ba makakabili ng side mirror signal lamp case? nabasagan kasi ako
    Aw, how unfortunate. Claim na Lang sa insurance, but you will need to shoulder the participation fee. Ano insurance mo? Kung people's, Naka promo sila ngayon, 2k na Lang participation fee nila.