New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    AT kinuha ko.1.3
    Musta nmn po perfomance? nasubukan nyo na po ba iakyat ng tagaytay or parking ng mall (like SM) with max passenger? any feedback po? yan po kasi concern ko, and dont have much extra $$ for a 1.5 variant? (mas ok kaya na Jazz 1.5MT nlng for me? )this will be my first car.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    Maganda nga dumami.pero oks lang wag masyado na parng Vios hehehe. Naka 1.5 ka small body diba? Maliwanag fog sa gabi ng yaris?
    1.3 a/t din ako sir harold.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by RafiTriya View Post
    Musta nmn po perfomance? nasubukan nyo na po ba iakyat ng tagaytay or parking ng mall (like SM) with max passenger? any feedback po? yan po kasi concern ko, and dont have much extra $$ for a 1.5 variant? (mas ok kaya na Jazz 1.5MT nlng for me? )this will be my first car.
    Sa akyatan walang problema.tagaytay naman dko pa nasusubukan hanggang nuvali lng ako. But im sure kaya yan.galing akong 1.5 viosAT.mapapansin mo may kahinaan pero mas nababanuan pako sa 1.5at ng new city nung nag test drive ako.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Sa 1.5mt naman ng jazz mas malakas yun sa 1.3at ng yaris im sure. Depende nalang which design of the car you like.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by RafiTriya View Post
    No problem sir sa 1.3 ng Yaris. It has ample power for its size and carrying capacity. If you're gonna compare it with a 1.3 Vios, the Yaris feels peppier. I have a 1.3 City rin and I can say na mas maganda talaga hatak ng 1.3 ng Yaris. Max Torque is easier to achieve in the 1.3 (2NZ-FE) of Toyota that the 1.3 i-Vtec of Honda.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    thanks sir Harold and wilcats sa reply.. got a quotation already from Toyota..and seems ok nmn ung price na binigay compare sa mga nakikita ko online (will try to haggle for more discount or freebies)..just have to check with bpi too kung mas maganda offer nila.

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    thanks sir Harold and wilcats sa reply.. got a quotation already from Toyota..and seems ok nmn ung price na binigay compare sa mga nakikita ko online (will try to haggle for more discount or freebies)..just have to check with bpi too kung mas maganda offer nila.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hello Tsikoteers,

I plan to get a car this month and im choosing between the new Honda City 2014 (MT) and 2014 Toyota Yaris (MT). Im leaning towards getting the Yaris coz its a bit cheaper and it suits the my needs as of now. I am just confused what color to get.

What are the available colors ba for the MT variant?
    Ano kaya color maganda, considering (assuming) that Yaris MT variant has a black "bigote" up front.

Thanks.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by deveangeorge View Post
    Hello Tsikoteers,

I plan to get a car this month and im choosing between the new Honda City 2014 (MT) and 2014 Toyota Yaris (MT). Im leaning towards getting the Yaris coz its a bit cheaper and it suits the my needs as of now. I am just confused what color to get.

What are the available colors ba for the MT variant?
    Ano kaya color maganda, considering (assuming) that Yaris MT variant has a black "bigote" up front.

Thanks.
    kung makakakuha kayo ng thermalyte sir ayos yun. ang problema lang sa yaris eh limited supply. tapos madalas white ang available. kung tama pagkakatanda ko may frozen blue mica pa na m/t sa toyota alabang.

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    sir anong color po ung frozen blue mica? un ba ung common color ng Subaru BRZ?
    imagesca10sbpu.jpg

or ganito po?
    images.jpg