New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 205 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    i think mirage is better. ang kawawa ay yung alto, eon, i10, celerio. pati picanto at spark
    Indeed. Exactly. Sales-wise, we just don't know until the Wigo hits the market. The pricing is very incredible. It undercuts almost all the competition and effectively trails the Mirage. As I see it, the Wigo is aiming directly at Mirage GLX variants. The upcoming Yaris 1.2L CVT will spank the Mirage GLS variants. I heard that it will be launched here as well later this year. The Yaris 1.2L is spec in the same league as the Mirage GLS vis-a-vis in its engine (1.2L) and tranny option (MT and CVT) and the Yaris will definitely be bigger.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Indeed. Exactly. Sales-wise, we just don't know until the Wigo hits the market. The pricing is very incredible. It undercuts almost all the competition and effectively trails the Mirage. As I see it, the Wigo is aiming directly at Mirage GLX variants. The upcoming Yaris 1.2L CVT will spank the Mirage GLS variants. I heard that it will be launched here as well later this year. The Yaris 1.2L is spec in the same league as the Mirage GLS vis-a-vis in its engine (1.2L) and tranny option (MT and CVT) and the Yaris will definitely be bigger.
    exciting to patayan sila. hahaha

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    more competition is an advantage to consumer...more choices

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Suzuki Celerio? Mitsubishi Mirage? Kia Picanto or this? Dami choices na. :lol:

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Its coming out this feb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I saw the Wigo awhile ago at the Vios Cup at Clark International Speedway. Looks good in my opinion, legroom is great for its size. The car on the photos below is the Top of the line Wigo, the one with a automatic transmission.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hawig ng steering wheel ng 86 hehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Wow, yaris tatapatan ang Mirage. That is indeed good news.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Wow, yaris tatapatan ang Mirage. That is indeed good news.
    wow looks nice. the HU comes with a video player?

aircon knobs similar to Hyundai i10.hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sana may maka upload ng pics ng legroom space ar sa likod yung compartment.

wheelbase nito similar to mirage. but mas mahaba yung length ng mirage.