New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 205 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Here's another runaway winner for Toyota. Insanely competitive pricing. Basic car for those who only need the bare essentials. I wonder if the engine does 15 km/L in city driving.

OT: New i10 still has the old one's odd tall-boy proportions. The Ford Ka on the other hand looks absolutely stunning.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nissan should bring their micra..

Sent from Toyota Chatswood NSW...GT-I9505

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    Nissan should bring their micra..

Sent from Toyota Chatswood NSW...GT-I9505
    Indeed. That's another good contender.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So, how much will Toyota PH sell the Wigo mini hatchback for? | TopGear.com.ph

So, how much will Toyota PH sell the Wigo mini hatchback for?
    20 Jan 2014

So, how much will Toyota PH sell the Wigo mini hatchback for?

An executive in the Toyota dealership network has sent us the official pricing for the soon-to-be-launched (next month, as a matter of fact) Toyota Wigo mini hatchback. Apparently, our price projection of P430,000 is a little off as the cheapest Wigo variant will go for P448,000.

Here are the three Wigo variants together with their price tags, as confirmed by another high-ranking official in the Toyota community:

* Wigo 1.0G AT - P534,000

* Wigo 1.0G MT - P499,000

* Wigo 1.0E MT - P448,000

Only the top variant has automatic transmission; the other two are manual.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Oh wow that is so cheap. About what size is the wigo? Comparable to the Alto?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Oh wow that is so cheap. About what size is the wigo? Comparable to the Alto?

The article from Top Gear says it is smaller than the Mirage but bigger than Picanto, Spark and current i10.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    The article from Top Gear says it is smaller than the Mirage but bigger than Picanto, Spark and current i10.
    parang me nkita ako video ng review nya sa youtube,. i wonder if it will be the wigo to be launch dto sa atin.. sana buhayin nila ung gnwa nang daihatsu charade.. i really admire that charade car..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    bottomline for me reliability of the car.... i hope they dont sacrifice quality for the price...

coming from toyota, we'll see...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I think the mirage will still sell better than this. Mas subok na ang mirage eh, compared to this relatively new model here. Unless pinoys will be lured by the toyota badge alone. I just hope they put in the nice toys like those inside the mirage for the price. We can really not tell yet until we see one in metal (or plastics :p)

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    i think mirage is better. ang kawawa ay yung alto, eon, i10, celerio. pati picanto at spark