New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 91 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Thanks dr. d

I compared the exterior of Wigo G vs Mirage GLX, the latter has the "bagong kotse" feel, modern. Whilst Wigo has the "bagong luma" feel. It's like a mini-Avanza taxi inside.

When it comes to the exterior naman, I say Wigo has it. Sporty-ish look (eyesore lang ang too much chrome sidings for a female driver though).

I considered Wigo G AT mainly because it's cheaper amongst the subcompact class, additionally because of its safety and security features ( http://m.topgear.com.ph/news/car-new...of-toyota-wigo) that you won't find in Mirage's GLX variant.

But now, after reading about its lack of power when going uphill, I am not sure anymore. Haha Not that may daily route includes uphill, I just don't want to this to be a problem in the long run as I intend to keep the car for > 5yrs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Guys is knitted rubber mats good on our wigo? Para may 2nd protection yun carpet ni wigo

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pongheisenberg View Post
    Guys is knitted rubber mats good on our wigo? Para may 2nd protection yun carpet ni wigo
    i always install a second mat, at least for the driver's... i get them from the kitchen dept, not the auto dept. they're cheaper there..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i got the wigo to be the coding car.. well, it looks like it got the other way around.. the innova is now the coding car..
    but i still favor the innova in really bad weather, and when i need a huge luggage space..
    Same case here. We'll probably spring for small car next year (Yaris is the first bet) for daily drive purposes.

Sa office ni wifey, dami nang bumibili ng Wigo. I actually like the width and i saw a clean one running on 17s. Ganda.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Unlike Revo or Innova, the carpet of Wigo is just a piece of thin plastic with wool-like finish.

I have bought a set of tailor made floor mats, including a mat for the luggage area, for my Wigo for p2000+ from Ace Hardware. The mats seem good in quality.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    i always install a second mat, at least for the driver's... i get them from the kitchen dept, not the auto dept. they're cheaper there..
    Thanks for the input.

I believe toyota will release a red wigo or another color next year.

Anyway, can you suggest guys a brand or a shop for pedals)? I'm not comfortable with those tiny stock pedals. Hehe

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    i got the wigo to be the coding car.. well, it looks like it got the other way around.. the innova is now the coding car..
    but i still favor the innova in really bad weather, and when i need a huge luggage space..
    wigo is sounding good to me, so far it is still my first choice for a brand new car second is the mirage, continuing my research on second hand cars...

sir maintenance wise are these 2 brand new cars costlier to maintain than a 2010 second hand vios or city?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    May naka punta na po ba dito sa Toyota Pasig? Nakita ko kasi yung sa internet yung "all-in" ng wigo, totoo pa yon? Ano po yon "E" or "G"? Hindi naman po binago sa saksakyan or binawas sa saksayan?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0str1d3r View Post
    May naka punta na po ba dito sa Toyota Pasig? Nakita ko kasi yung sa internet yung "all-in" ng wigo, totoo pa yon? Ano po yon "E" or "G"? Hindi naman po binago sa saksakyan or binawas sa saksayan?
    I believe na totoo yung promo Kahit sa Toyota Makati ata meron sila, last time I went there.

Yung E and G are variants. The E variant sells for 448,000, the G for 499,000.

Here's a comparison chart (sorry, can't seem to insert an image properly):
    http://www.toyota.com.ph/images/car-...specs-wigo.jpg

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0str1d3r View Post
    don't get baited by the so-called "all-in" deal.
    what you should do, is to find out just how much the total cost will be...
    DP + (monthlies x no. of months) + other costs = total cost.
    then ask yourself, am i willing to fork out this amount?
    down payment is easy, because it's just a one-time payment. the main question to consider is, "can i really, really, truthfully, consistently afford the monthlies, and still manage to refrain from eating cardboard?"
    then, you can decide...