New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 82 of 205 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    If you have it, definitely worth it, yes. That 50k difference will get you ABS, rear spoiler, side mouldings, adjustable side mirrors, fog lamps, chrome door handles.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Is the engine of the Wigo (1KR-FE), vvti na po ba toh? Parang hindi kasi naka advertise sa car. Pero pagtinignan mo yung sa Toyota yung engine list nila meron. Pano po ba malalaman kung vvti po ang engine nito?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0str1d3r View Post
    Is the engine of the Wigo (1KR-FE), vvti na po ba toh? Parang hindi kasi naka advertise sa car. Pero pagtinignan mo yung sa Toyota yung engine list nila meron. Pano po ba malalaman kung vvti po ang engine nito?
    Walang VVTi yung Wigo.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Curious lang. Paano magbabanggaan ang paa pag AT Gamit? Both feet gamit pa din kahit at?
    Ako kc left foot lang pag AT. Either gas or brake pedal ang aapakan.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    left foot?? san mo nilalagay right foot mo??
    Nasa dashboard po ung right foot.. Joke lang po..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. I just want to know your present FC of your rides. I think some of you has already reached a few kilometers in your odometer or completed their break-in period.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by soujiro05 View Post
    Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. I just want to know your present FC of your rides. I think some of you has already reached a few kilometers in your odometer or completed their break-in period.
    wigo AT. 10.5 km/li in city driving. but the odometer hasn't gone beyond 300 km yet.. i'm wondering how much it'd be after the break-in..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    wigo AT. 10.5 km/li in city driving. but the odometer hasn't gone beyond 300 km yet.. i'm wondering how much it'd be after the break-in..
    Let me know your FC sir after the break-in period. Honestly, I'm still not satisfied on the FC of this car despite the small 1.0 liter engine or I'm just expecting higher in terms of fuel efficiency. Anyone wants to share their FCs?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by soujiro05 View Post
    Let me know your FC sir after the break-in period. Honestly, I'm still not satisfied on the FC of this car despite the small 1.0 liter engine or I'm just expecting higher in terms of fuel efficiency. Anyone wants to share their FCs?
    ok.
    but i was told that this car doesn't have the modern thingamajigs like cam adjusters or electronic timing adjusters.. just a good ol' 1.0 liter small engine that's 10 years old.. so i'm not expecting record-breaking figures..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    can anyone measure the diameter of the cup holder resting behind the handbrakes?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    An interested wannabe wigo owner here. Been back reading this topic, thank you everyone for the inputs/feedback about Wigo. Can't wait to finally purchase our first car.