New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 81 of 205 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Kamusta po mga Wigo users? Wala b kyo mga pictures ng rides nyo? post nyo po.

Na mimili ako kung aling sa dalawa either mirage or eto, ano po advice nyo?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i just got one. an AT. less than 300 km pa lang.. 10.5 km/li in the city.. i hope it gets better after break-in..
    nahirapan siya pag-akyat sa parking ramp sa workplace. until i discovered that if i put it in D2, it'll go up ok, even with the aircon on..
    haven't gotten to drive 'er long... nag-sumahimpapawid kasi shortly after delivery..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    So far satisfied naman :D

5l441e.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wigoPH/

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth Aclaro View Post
    So far satisfied naman :D

5l441e.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wigoPH/
    eng'g or educ?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    May naka pag kalas n ng speaker ng wigo? Ano po yung size ng speaker nya? Pareho po yung size ng harap at likod?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i just got one. an AT. less than 300 km pa lang.. 10.5 km/li in the city.. i hope it gets better after break-in..
    nahirapan siya pag-akyat sa parking ramp sa workplace. until i discovered that if i put it in D2, it'll go up ok, even with the aircon on..
    haven't gotten to drive 'er long... nag-sumahimpapawid kasi shortly after delivery..
    Aba, Wigo na pala kinuha ni dr. d.
    Sa palagay niyo, judging from the Avanza, will this also command a good resale value after 3 years?

I am also contemplating whether the 50K difference is worth it between the E and G. What do you guys think?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by slapz View Post
    Aba, Wigo na pala kinuha ni dr. d.
    Sa palagay niyo, judging from the Avanza, will this also command a good resale value after 3 years?

I am also contemplating whether the 50K difference is worth it between the E and G. What do you guys think?
    ako rin... nabigla rin ako, e.

i had earlier test-driven the MT version. what turned me off, was that my feet kept bumping into each other as i manipulated the three pedals. this disappeared with the AT version, as only one foot was really needed to run 'er.
    Then there's the space. compared to the earlier (korean) minicars, this one actually was comfortably spacious!
    Lastly, nasilaw ako sa presyo.. half ng price ng innova d4d AT!
    sige... kumuha na! if i fall out of love with it later, i am confident i can easily sell it at a good price..

and oh! the fuel consumption is a big improvement over my previous gas-guzzling...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    and oh! the fuel consumption is a big improvement over my previous gas-guzzling...
    and what was that previous gas guzzler?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    and what was that previous gas guzzler?
    a 2003 cedia cvt...
    i was happy if i got 7 km/li.. ecstatic at 8.. but had to settle for 6.xx in the city..
    but i admit, that car drove beautifully..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    eng'g or educ?
    Engineering, I think. Melchor Hall. :D That place is awesome. Lots and lots and lots of trees.