New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 79 of 205 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aErondYnamics View Post
    yep. its impossible sa mmla. i got that FC kasi weekly napunta ko batangas city, im from las pinas. im doing 85-100 kph when i achieve that fc. i dont know ln how to post ng pics dito eh.
    so full tank...ilang kilometers na-achieve ng wigo mo? 600-900 kilometers? or in the 250-400KM ranger?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    so full tank...ilang kilometers na-achieve ng wigo mo? 600-900 kilometers? or in the 250-400KM ranger?
    more than 750km.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Guys tinatry ko gamitin na lang SD card (32GB Class 4) para sa music player..pero di sya nababasa. Any ideas? Ok nmn pag USB nakasaksak.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxtian View Post
    i saw your cluster and all of the indicators are working, including the door and seatbelt. how much is the cluster? and did you made any modifications?
    The new look on the cluster is simply using the existing cluster with custom PCB board to accommodate more LEDs points. The cluster will now lights up during the day and dimmed for comfort at night. As for the seatbelt indicator a simple switch is made for the driver's side buckle and extra wiring for the ajar doors indicator as well.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bemobali View Post
    The new look on the cluster is simply using the existing cluster with custom PCB board to accommodate more LEDs points. The cluster will now lights up during the day and dimmed for comfort at night. As for the seatbelt indicator a simple switch is made for the driver's side buckle and extra wiring for the ajar doors indicator as well.
    Thanks for this info Just wondering though, that "switch for the driver's side" and the extra wiring, was that added as well e.g. there's no existing switch that you just plugged into?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    hello guys - need your help. I need to replace one side mirror ng Wigo ko (passenger side). As in replace, not repair. May alam ba kayo kung saan ako makakabili? For temporary use lang naman while waiting for the original part (side mirror from Toyota) to be delivered. Yun lang ang problem sa wigo, wala pang available na part sa casa.
    If sa banawe, may mare-recommend ba kayo na store?
    Appreciate any help, thanks!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jdrmend View Post
    hello guys - need your help. I need to replace one side mirror ng Wigo ko (passenger side). As in replace, not repair. May alam ba kayo kung saan ako makakabili? For temporary use lang naman while waiting for the original part (side mirror from Toyota) to be delivered. Yun lang ang problem sa wigo, wala pang available na part sa casa.
    If sa banawe, may mare-recommend ba kayo na store?
    Appreciate any help, thanks!
    the wigo (aygo, etc..) has been in production for some time now, outside the country. your best bet is probably the katay centers in evangelista and banawe.. sorry but i don't have any definite names to give.
    another possibility is, if you have kakilalas frequently going to asean countries, you might ask them to buy you one there..
    last, you might try installing a curved rear view mirror over the stock rear view, to partially remedy your blindness..
    Last edited by dr. d; August 5th, 2014 at 05:53 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ok po ba yung shell nitro+ sa wigo?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bemobali View Post
    How much did it cost? where did you purchased it?
    Can you post it in your blog?

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    May I ask what the realistic Fuel consumption of a Wigo AT?
    Its seems that there is a wide variations on fuel consumption.

The 3 most important aspects are:
    1. Must be automatic
    2. Must be very fuel efficient in the City
    3. Cost of ownership is low.

Thank you.