New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hi,

I just got the 2013 Toyota Innova 2.5E Diesel A/T. I would like to have a keyless entry installed on it. Sa Casa, the price they gave me is around 7,200. That's for the keyless entry with alarm and this is US. They have 4k but it's Taiwan made.

Is the 7,200 price okay? Also, what else should I ask my dealer for the Alarm? I mean are they all standard. Maybe I just want to get the best deal I can get from them.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Casa prices are always higher compared to "outside".

Having it installed in the casa maintains your warranty - electrical .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Casa prices are always higher compared to "outside".

Having it installed in the casa maintains your warranty - electrical .
    Although the quality and work of the "accessory" people in the CASA are not much different from the guys you'll get from your suking Banawe shop. A good electrical shop will do an even cleaner install at that.

My take: have your alarm installed by your suking tindahan instead.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Ano magandang brand ng alarm sir?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    i just got my Innova E and hindi ako sanay ng walang keyless entry. kaya nagtanong tanong ako sa mga kakilala ko kung saan maganda magpakabit without voiding the warranty. They suggested Winterpine along araneta ave. code-alarm ang unit nila which is US brand. Accredited daw sila sa casa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    from what I know, sa Casa lang talaga, else void ang warranty mo.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Diffrent brands, diffrent prices, diffrent extra functions.. pero sa 7,200; high end na alam system yan sa labas... I got one with code hopping and transponder function saka may maliit na screen telling me the car's status. :D pero di umabot nang 7,200; code alarm brand

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdre_Wulf View Post
    Diffrent brands, diffrent prices, diffrent extra functions.. pero sa 7,200; high end na alam system yan sa labas... I got one with code hopping and transponder function saka may maliit na screen telling me the car's status. :D pero di umabot nang 7,200; code alarm brand
    Sir Zdre_Wulf, saan shop po yan code brand binilhan nyo? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Mga sir newbie lang po, parating pa lang po Innova 2014 E Dsl namin, tanong ko lang po san maganda bumili ng keyless entry na kit TIA

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Oteph Pangilina View Post
    Mga sir newbie lang po, parating pa lang po Innova 2014 E Dsl namin, tanong ko lang po san maganda bumili ng keyless entry na kit TIA
    i recommend the casa. para walang question sa warranty ng car. this is what i did. i got a cheap, basic set-up. no bells and whistles.. no countdowns, no concerts, no electronic voices!
    but examine the remote well. if the buttons are large, it might be easy to accidentally press, even in your pocket or bag..
    i'll tell you my experience.. one night, my car alarm started going off like crazy, and i could not stop it... after about a half hour, i noticed that wifey was dozing, with her bag as pillow... i gingerly replaced the bag with a pillow, and got the remote from inside the bag..

2013 Toyota Innova E - Keyless entry installation