New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan591 View Post
    Just sharing my dad's newly acquired Camry. It's a 2.5V variant in White Pearl CS color

Changed the rims and tires with a set of 19" Work Varianza D3S wheels and 245/40 R19 Nitto INVO tires to compliment the elegant/VIP look. Also added a dummy shark fin antenna and rear plate base to match the front OEM plate base. Was planning to put 20s but my dad did not want to. Masyado na daw manipis yung goma...

Here are some of the accessories that i'm planning to put on in the future:

1. Rear Ducktail Spoiler
    2. Lowering Springs 1" drop
    3. Daytime Running Lights
    4. 4300K HIDs for fog lamps
    5. Bigger muffler tip / dual exhaust

Positive and negative comments are welcome
    Huwag mo na ituloy 1 and 2. VIP and luxury yan dapat, hindi naman sporty.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If I were in his shoes, I would do everything on his list. Especially the drop. Laking contribution niyan in making the car look good. Ang taas ngayon eh -- dahil sa rims. 1-2 finger gap is the perfect fender gap. Sakto lang, hinde sasayad.

Ductail is ok too. It depends on the style tho, but most of the time it goes well. Kelangan din ng Camry nya yan. Masyadong diretso yung trunk. Walang ka-curve curve.

This is VIP:

This is Sporty:

Both are dropped & has ductail. The car above can be shifted to follow the VIP-style as well. Depende talaga sa mods and sa car.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    As long as you don't put carbon fiber like trims on it ,it will be ok.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ang VIP grabe ang bagsak.

So I think VIP yung gagawin niya.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Seeing your cars * AEP, di na ko magugulat na talagang maganda yan camry mo *Juan...

Sakto lang yung 19s, in between siya ng looks & comfort.
    Haha, simple lang taste ko

Thanks! Yup for me sumasakto lang din yung 19s.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ganun ba sir... Feel ko kasi may kulang pa eh. Medyo mataas kasi yung ride height niya in person...

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    If I were in his shoes, I would do everything on his list. Especially the drop. Laking contribution niyan in making the car look good. Ang taas ngayon eh -- dahil sa rims. 1-2 finger gap is the perfect fender gap. Sakto lang, hinde sasayad.

Ductail is ok too. It depends on the style tho, but most of the time it goes well. Kelangan din ng Camry nya yan. Masyadong diretso yung trunk. Walang ka-curve curve.
    Yup correct. Lowering the car would really make a big difference on the stance. Nakapag-order na rin ako ng ducktail, will arrive this end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Ang VIP grabe ang bagsak.

So I think VIP yung gagawin niya.
    Idol! Hindi naman siguro todo bagsak. Yung tama lang

VIP / executive look sana habol ko. Naimagine ko din mag euro theme kaso parang hindi bagay...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Idol! Hindi naman siguro todo bagsak. Yung tama lang

VIP / executive look sana habol ko. Naimagine ko din mag euro theme kaso parang hindi bagay...
    Idol, ibalato mo na sa akin yung Euro pag kumuha ako ng Camry HAHA! Black naman. :naughty2:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Just sharing my dad's newly acquired Camry. It's a 2.5V variant in White Pearl CS color

Changed the rims and tires with a set of 19" Work Varianza D3S wheels and 245/40 R19 Nitto INVO tires to compliment the elegant/VIP look. Also added a dummy shark fin antenna and rear plate base to match the front OEM plate base. Was planning to put 20s but my dad did not want to. Masyado na daw manipis yung goma...

Positive and negative comments are welcome

Nice RIM sir! Iniisip ko sa Accord kung bagay din ba yan.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    iba talaga pormahan pag very minimalist lang ang design ng car. I hope the next Corolla would look as simple as this. Plain and bland has its advantages

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    *Juan591

First off nice car!

IMO, those "DUB" badges detract from an otherwise immaculate car!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Agree with number001. Remove the DUB badge na.

2012 Toyota Camry