New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yun nga, from sporty-elegant to elegant...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Buhay pero hinahabol ng chiks..

Actually yun camry kasi safe choice, yun sonata ok naman pero GDi ata? So baka magkaproblem...

--

Sa totoo lang altho ganda ng harap ng camry ngayon mas feel ko pa din overall looks nung MMC camry. ... Mas matapang eh

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2
    Yung local Sonata hindi naman GDi, pare. Naka 2.4L Theta II na pareho sa Tucson. Ang lakas sa gas eh.

Mas type ko rin yung Camry XV40. Pero nakakita na ako nitong XV50 2.5V (black) okay naman.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Lakas talaga. Sa 1 week na gumamit ako ng Sonata GLS, nasa 5.3 km/L lang ang FC ko. Hindi ko na-try with FC off though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It got a little more angular and closer to the Lexus ES cousin. In some angles, it does look like an Altis that bulked up on steroids. And like the '04 Altis to the model that came after it, Toyota's playing safe with not overdoing the changes to the previous Camry when designing the new one.

I like the new one. I'll probably like it some more when more of them come out.

The new Camry is looking better than the competition. Not so sporty as the Accord, but has a clean and well-elaborated design.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I checked out the new Camry 2.5V at the dealer yesterday. Just a couple of observations.

1. The exterior design is sleek and elegant. The lines are simple and will not shout for attention. For those looking for a sporty ride, you have to look elsewhere.
    2. The finishing details are quite disappointing. The boot looks cheap with the metal hinges or arms exposed. The insulation coverage is small and thin.
    3. The interior was nothing special and the seats were covered with light tan colored leather. I personally would have preferred a darker color.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Just sharing my dad's newly acquired Camry. It's a 2.5V variant in White Pearl CS color

Changed the rims and tires with a set of 19" Work Varianza D3S wheels and 245/40 R19 Nitto INVO tires to compliment the elegant/VIP look. Also added a dummy shark fin antenna and rear plate base to match the front OEM plate base. Was planning to put 20s but my dad did not want to. Masyado na daw manipis yung goma...

Here are some of the accessories that i'm planning to put on in the future:

1. Rear Ducktail Spoiler
    2. Lowering Springs 1" drop
    3. Daytime Running Lights
    4. 4300K HIDs for fog lamps
    5. Bigger muffler tip / dual exhaust

Positive and negative comments are welcome
    Last edited by Juan591; August 3rd, 2012 at 06:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ amfogee paps

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    ^ Thank you sir!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Seeing your cars * AEP, di na ko magugulat na talagang maganda yan camry mo *Juan...

Sakto lang yung 19s, in between siya ng looks & comfort.

2012 Toyota Camry