New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have been using a Powerblade Elite and after 7 months, it gave up. After researching a couple of websites, I knew nothing will happen as it will be charged to normal wear and tear. Lo and behold, I brought it to their office (Pasong Tamo) and explained to the manager that it never hit anything that might have caused the breakage. Yeah, right as other people might see it. The manager Roland So asked me who did the string and I told them I had it done in Chris sports house in SM Bicutan. He then told me that they have had a couple of racquets broken and this is due to the wrong calibration of the stringer. Given that I placed 28 as the tension, the racquet must be carrying not less than 30 and this is the reason it gave in. He then told me that they will look into it and update me within 24 hours. The next day, I became a proud owner of a Carlton Nano Tech that cost no less than P7.5t. He made a quick decision that is beyond their warranty coverage. Very good customer service and hopefully , their goodwill should bring in more success for their distributorship.

More power to them!!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So they replaced and upgraded your racket into a high end? it's a very good deal for you.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Baka kilala nila rep nyo dito sa tsikot, boss fireblade. Takot sila.

AFAIK, tension 28, mababa lang yun. Tama ba? Am not sure e.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph View Post
    So they replaced and upgraded your racket into a high end? it's a very good deal for you.

The original cost of the former and the replacement is almost the same.Unfortunately, the former piece is not available anymore so they made me choose

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Baka kilala nila rep nyo dito sa tsikot, boss fireblade. Takot sila.

AFAIK, tension 28, mababa lang yun. Tama ba? Am not sure e.
    I told them I will be spreading the goodwill on and off the court. 28 is a bit high for tension, it is normally 22-26 for average players

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Here's what happened to mine a month after I had it gutted:

is this because of too much tension?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ya boss memphis, tension yan.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Geez! Sabi ko na nga ba eh kala ko naupuan ng maid namin. Had to buy a new one from Carlton, buti nalang on Sale.

Very happy with Carlton distributor!!!