New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Di pa nasusubukan ang delivery service nila, but what I have read in the motoring section of the Phil. Star last week (November 24, 2010, brief summary):

A couple of months back, I endured a bit of a hassle which led me to a pleasantly surprising discovery. I had just come fresh from a late night movie when I stepped into my car and was met with a dead current when I turned my car’s ignition key. It was close to midnight and I was tired, penniless and pretty much alone in the 4th level of the SM Megamall parking lot.

My first instinct was to call my brother, who was at that time already in bed, trying to get his kids to sleep. As I was talking to him on the phone, I realized that there could be a silver lining – a more practical solution to my dilemma – than running the risk of upsetting two little boys who take forever to lull to sleep. I told my brother to just stand by. This little experiment was worth a shot.

And so I dialed 370-MOTO (370-6686). Two rings and a half later, a voice answered. “Motolite Express Delivery! How may I help you?” asked the voice on the other end of the line. I explained my dilemma, gave the details of my whereabouts and my car and was told to wait for no longer than 30 minutes. Twenty minutes later, at ten to midnight, a guy in a red motorcycle arrived, parked right in front of my car and courteously asked, “Sir, kayo po ba si Mr. Magsajo?” Damn straight I’m Mr. Magsajo! Was I impressed!

I popped open my car’s hood and explained to the guy what it felt like when I turned the ignition on. The guy pulled out a tester, clamped it on my car’s battery and confirmed that indeed it was running low on charge. “Sir, gusto niyo po ba i-jumpstart yung kotse o palitan na yung baterya?” he politely asked. I explained that I would rather replace the battery than have the car jumpstarted only to expect a similar problem the next day. Then I also explained that I was running low on cash and could only pay via credit card. “No problem, sir,” the guy smiled, as he pulled out a swiping machine from his motorcycle’s baggage compartment. This guy was freaking efficient! At this point I was thinking I might have been trapped in the Twilight Zone…

To make a long story short, this guy came to my rescue on a weekday, close to midnight, armed and ready…all because he works for a company that has the guts and the decency to actually deliver on its promises. You want efficiency? You call 370-MOTO when you need your car battery replaced – anywhere in Metro Manila, at any time of day.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=72

and December 1, 2010 (comments):

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...bCategoryId=72

Here are some of your Backseat Driver comments from last week’s Efficiency vs. Inefficiency by yours truly…
    You are right... The Motolite people are efficient and courteous... I have also used their services twice and man, I was so impressed. Kudos to the management and staff of Motolite. I don’t want to comment on the people on the other part of the story... They are inefficient. PERIOD. – joseinaki
    Wow, the first half of your article sounded like an ad for Motolite!
    However, it’s also good to commend people/companies when they do a good job, rather than complain all the time. This way, they know what they’re doing right and this would lead them to continue doing the right things.
    I ate at Jollibee a couple of months ago and the guy at the counter gave excellent service, very atypical for this restaurant, so I decided to commend him to the manager. The manager was ill-equipped to receive a compliment, she didn’t know what to do. She thought I was going to complain!
    I think it’s due to our culture of being tolerant that we just take things as it is. I’m guilty of this whenever I receive a substandard burger from a fastfood joint and never complain.
    More power to those who complain against poor service (as long as their complaints are valid)! It’s time to stand up for your rights as a consumer. My advice to those who keep quiet: don’t be afraid to complain, because you paid for the goods/service and you deserve to get what you paid for! – mirutamanodianalan

I fully agree, Dong. I had a very good experience with Motolite as well. Very efficient and the people are very willing to help. As for FPIC, I think they should pay the price for their inefficiency or lack of social responsibility.
    As for the MMDA, I hope we go towards having a unified traffic agency for mega-Manila. I think you’ve written about that a couple of times already. Political will for our president please. – brondial

Bravo!!! – Bruks_pt

collectively based on the columns, ok and efficient and service ng Motolite Express Delivery.

any same experience as well?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Last month if im not mistaken, Im at the office pauwi na ayaw na mag start ng oto luckily a colleague was passing buy offered me a jumpstart swerte nga may jumper cables siya. The next day ok naman nagamit ko yung oto, i even bought a jumper cables for personal use, sabi nga nila hindi ka bibili hanggat hindi mo kakailanganin. I drove the whole day and umuwi to eat dinner, i was about to leave again then ayun ayaw na talaga mag start i was so glad maamo yung oto sa asa bahay pa ako by the time na ayaw na mag start. Then naalala ko yung delivery ng motolite, masubukan nga, i called then ayun very polite and accomodating ang nakausap ko. Fearing na baka mas mahal yung delivery ng battery i compared the price sa website nila, okay naman same price free delivery and labor pa. Less than an hour dumating naman yung delivery, mabait yung nagdeliver he even told me na i-check niya muna baka hindi baterya ang problema, i will pay 350 petot na lang for the diagnosis kung hindi talaga baterry ang problem. Ayun battery nga, he changed it ako nanood lang.. Hassle free, i gave him a tip for an efficient service..
    Good job motolite!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    nasubok ko na ito two times. once sa car ko and the other time for a business client and they are really efficent and courteous.

Yung sa 2nd time, i was with a client sa isang KTV along Roxas Blvd and nung pauwi na kami at around 2:00am, ayaw na mag-start kotse nya (A/T). Called the number, and gave details, went back in for another bottle, and in less than 30 minutes, battery replaced.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mas mahal ng kaunti ang Motolite Express delivery .Okay na ito kesa ma Wrecker pa sasakyan mo mas malaking gastos.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    nasubok ko na ito two times. once sa car ko and the other time for a business client and they are really efficent and courteous.

Yung sa 2nd time, i was with a client sa isang KTV along Roxas Blvd and nung pauwi na kami at around 2:00am, ayaw na mag-start kotse nya (A/T). Called the number, and gave details, went back in for another bottle, and in less than 30 minutes, battery replaced.
    Ayos talaga ang mga experiences mo bro.,- talagang memorable....

11.4K:eathis:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    same thing happened to me yesterday and i wasn't even late for work, bravo motolite!!! )

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    very good experience here also with Motolite Express Delivery...

in fact when he came to replace my FD's batt the guy looked very tired, i asked him and he said had alot of deliveries for the day and have a few more lined up after me but he was still courteous and handled the task very well ... offered him food but he declined politely, just gave him a healthy tip...

salute to these people...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Mas mahal ng kaunti ang Motolite Express delivery .Okay na ito kesa ma Wrecker pa sasakyan mo mas malaking gastos.
    I checked it nung time na nagpadeliver ako same price lang naman, walang pinagkaiba sa website nila..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yup,- and as the article stated, what is so good about that, is you can pay using your credit card....

11.4K:eathis:

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    with a lot of A/T cars nowadays, this kind of service being offered by Motolite is a big .

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Motolite Express Delivery