[SIZE="2"][SIZE="4"]The elevated U-turn slot at Kalayaan[/SIZE] takes my vote though...I was always against the original U-turn slots because of their unnatural placement. C5 is practically a highway, so you should not be braking and stopping on the left side of the road to make U-turns. They're helpful in some areas but on C5 they're usually accidents waiting to happen.

The ramps for the elevated U-turn slots are on the right side, which is correct as per lane logic.[/SIZE]

This elevated U-turn slot is the most stupid idea to date by MMDA and their planners....

[SIZE="2"]i think the MMDA succumbed to the pressure of the elite (residents of rich villages nearby C5) to open the u-turn slot near jollibee, even if it's been causing traffic again along c-5.

i was impressed when they had the political will to close all the u0turn slots, and thus improved the traffic along c-5 libis area. but i was again disappointed when they re-opened one slot just to accommodate the elitistas..[/SIZE]

yes, maybe...and eng eng lang talaga sila...they should look at their traffic management notes....