New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Great New Guys and Gals i heard on the news earlier that Gas stations will give 1 peso discount on the Gas from Dec. 26-31.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    what time daw mag start?? nag pa full tank ako kanina wala namang changes.. 44.57 pa rin yung unleaded sa shell sa SLEX
    Last edited by _Qwerty_; December 26th, 2007 at 09:22 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    what time daw mag start?? nag pa full tank ako kanina wala namang changes.. 44.57 pa rin yung unleaded sa shell sa SLEX
    I heard 2 pm today. I'm not sure though.

Check my blog. :car:

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Make sure to bring a gas container not you gas tank, baka hindi calibrate ang pump mapamahalan ka pa.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBeer View Post
    I heard 2 pm today. I'm not sure though.

Check my blog. :car:
    kahapon pa nag start sir di lahat ng branch po magbibigay ng dc.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    linawin lang natin hinde lahat ng stations......misleading kasi ang title ng thread mo...saw this sa news last night only the two small gas players, jetti and another one.....tapos sumabay lang yun big players kung saan street nag roll back yun small players...

*TS if you know exactly kung saan yun stations na nag rollback kindly post it here

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ang sabi sa news kagabi eh magbibigay sila discount sa lugar na kung san malakas ang kompetisyon.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oil firms roll back prices
    By Donnabelle Gatdula
    Thursday, December 27, 2007 Petron Corp., Eastern Petroleum Corp. (EPC), and Unioil yesterday announced a rollback of P1 per liter in the price of gasoline and 50 centavos per liter of diesel.
    It was EPC that initiated the special discount which will be implemented from Dec. 26 to Dec. 31 this year.
    EPC chairman Fernando Martinez said with the reduction, the suggested retail price of diesel will be P37.60 per liter, and P43.57 for unleaded gasoline.
    Petron said the special discount will only be carried out in selected competitive trading areas.
    Unioil said the rollback of prices took effect at 11:30 last night.
    Oil consumers have been asking for relief from the continuous rise in oil prices for the past weeks.
    But oil companies have been saying that the recent softening of international crude prices will not result in a rollback in prices but it would keep pump prices at current rates until yearend.
    The Department of Energy (DOE) recently forged a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the accounting firm Sycip, Gorres and Velayo (SGV) and the University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P) to audit the oil firms and check if the oil price movements are reasonable.
    Energy Secretary Angelo Reyes said the MOU binds the parties to undertake a study that would assist the DOE in determining if the oil prices are reasonable and develop an enhanced oil pricing study in the Philippines.
    Reyes said the DOE sought the assistance of the private sector in undertaking the study which would guide it in proposing policies and programs to the President and Congress in dealing with the continuing increase in the price of crude oil in the global market, which is affecting pump prices in the country.
    if they are sincere sana i publish din nila kung san meron discount...
    rollback on selected branches

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    meron na din ganyan last year. Dito dati sa Shell Maya ay nagbigay na din ng ganyang discount. Pero ngayon di ko alam kung saan may discount. Pero yung discount ay pwede mong kunin as sukli or ipa gas mo na lang din, ganyan kase last year.

....nga pala, sarado na yung dating shell maya dito sa kanto ng buendia at valero.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    EPC chairman Fernando Martinez said with the reduction, the suggested retail price of diesel will be P37.60 per liter, and P43.57 for unleaded gasoline.
    P43.57 is already the reduced price? Still expensive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Holiday Discount!