New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bosing,

you can send an email to Mr. Butch Rodriguez, CEO of Asian Spirit at butch*asianspirit.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    On our way back from our wedding in Boracay this past Sunday, I needed to get a quarantine permit for our dog from the vet inspector at the Caticlan airport. Lo and behold the inspector was nowhere to be found at his station. I went back to the Asian Spirit counter, to meet my wife who was waiting for me, after having checked-in our luggage. I explained to the staff at the counter that the inspector was nowhere to be found and if she can check-in our dog since I have the permit issued in Manila. The lady at the counter told me that she can't check in our dog without a valid permit because it would be checked at Manila Domestic and the previously issued permit was for transport from Manila to Caticlan.

It was then that another staff-member named Ruben volunteered to accompany me to the Caticlan jetty port, as the main counter was there, beside the RORO terminal. Previously, I was under the assumption that the vet inspectors were at the airport, and the thing is, we docked at the resort's private port, and not at the Caticlan pier. So I went with Ruben, and thought that we were going to take a trike or something. I was surprised that he used his own scooter to take me there. So carrying our dog (a shih tzu by the way), I hopped on and went to the port with him.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I got my clearance and we made our flight with lots of time to spare, all thanks to Ruben I just gave him a tip for the help that he extended to me. I wasn't able to get his surname though.

Would anyone know someone in Asian Spirit, or at least their customer service email, so I could relay this pleasant experience to them?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Tifosi....

Great customer service by Air Philippines!

5505:home:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tibo_3rd View Post
    bosing,

you can send an email to Mr. Butch Rodriguez, CEO of Asian Spirit at butch*asianspirit.com
    Ei cool, thanks! I'll forward this to him

* CVT, thanks bro!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Tifosi....

Great customer service by Air Philippines!

5505:home:
    Bro, Asian Spirit po yung sinakyan ng TS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
A big thank you to Asian Spirit staff member at Caticlan Airport (Feb 24 '08)