New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On our way back from our wedding in Boracay this past Sunday, I needed to get a quarantine permit for our dog from the vet inspector at the Caticlan airport. Lo and behold the inspector was nowhere to be found at his station. I went back to the Asian Spirit counter, to meet my wife who was waiting for me, after having checked-in our luggage. I explained to the staff at the counter that the inspector was nowhere to be found and if she can check-in our dog since I have the permit issued in Manila. The lady at the counter told me that she can't check in our dog without a valid permit because it would be checked at Manila Domestic and the previously issued permit was for transport from Manila to Caticlan.

It was then that another staff-member named Ruben volunteered to accompany me to the Caticlan jetty port, as the main counter was there, beside the RORO terminal. Previously, I was under the assumption that the vet inspectors were at the airport, and the thing is, we docked at the resort's private port, and not at the Caticlan pier. So I went with Ruben, and thought that we were going to take a trike or something. I was surprised that he used his own scooter to take me there. So carrying our dog (a shih tzu by the way), I hopped on and went to the port with him.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I got my clearance and we made our flight with lots of time to spare, all thanks to Ruben I just gave him a tip for the help that he extended to me. I wasn't able to get his surname though.

Would anyone know someone in Asian Spirit, or at least their customer service email, so I could relay this pleasant experience to them?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Why did you have to bring a dog?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^

Baka naman walang kasama sa bahay yung aso. Thoughful owners like to bring their pets with them to keep them company.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mali ka galactus, they came from their wedding diba? yun aso ang ring bearer nila...malay mo while dating yun ang naging anak-anakan nila, diba maraming couples na ganun, aso ang baby nila kunwari....hehehehe

:dog2::marriage:

^^^^sana hinde nangyari ito while the dog was walking down the aisle.... :hihihi:
    Last edited by shadow; February 29th, 2008 at 01:39 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tama kayo lahat Bukod sa walang kasama yung aso namen sa condo, ringbearer kuno namen siya sa wedding. Di matitiis ni misis na maiwan aso namen hehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    ringbearer kuno namen siya sa wedding.

tama ako? anyway, congratulation :shake: :cheers:

and welcome to the club :consoling2:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    tama ako? anyway, congratulation :shake: :cheers:

and welcome to the club :consoling2:
    Hehehe salamat bro

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^hey!!! your newly married and your here posting in tsikot!!! bad boy! :bottom:

you are hereby allowed not to visit tsikot for a month...

go back to your room!!! :frenchyf1::barmy::banana3:

joke lang...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ah so that's why

Congrats and best wishes!

May you get thru any adversity and be merry for the rest of your lives.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you, thank you!

OT: Nag-wiwi yung aso namen sa labas ng simbahan! Di kasi siya pwede mag-march hehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
A big thank you to Asian Spirit staff member at Caticlan Airport (Feb 24 '08)