10-15-2004 until 11-13-2020
Tsikot.com User Rules & Regulations
Our community is continually growing. And we, the Moderators and Administrators of this forum appreciate your kind
contributions to our humble home. As with any community, we must regulate and govern ourselves and establish a standard of
behavior which not only will bring out the best in ourselves but also promote Tsikot.com as a standard to which other
Filipino automotive forums will be compared.
With our growing numbers, we feel the need to define the following rules to guide one and all on what is expected from each
member of our community.
Remember, this is our home... and every home has its rules.
By using these Forums, you will agree to the following:
I. On posting
1) You are expected to post in the proper forum category.
Each section of tsikot.com has a description which will be your basis on where to post your threads. If the thread you are
posting does not belong to any particular category, you will post the said thread in the Pitstop Cafe forum.
2) You are to post replies legibly.
SMS shorcuts and randomly alphabetized characters are strictly not allowed. The use of webcuts, however, are acceptable.
3) You are expected to use the search function before creating a new thread.
Clutter not only wastes bandwidth but also time. You will find a whole resource of materials and past knowledge on previously
discussed topics, if you took some time to familiarize yourselves with the search engine.
4) Thread titles should be meaningful and concise.
Again, your time is valuable, and so is mine. Thread titles should already give a hint on what the subject is about. We
would all like to get into the meat of the discussion and not mess around with titles such as "Alam niyo ba....", "Saan
ang...". Besides, not all people have the luxury of DSL and T1 connections.
5) You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic.
If you feel that you're already discussing something else, by all means create a separate thread for that new topic. You are
not to post repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages.
II. On Behavior
1) You will respect the moderators and administrators of the forums at all times.
2) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
3) You will not use profanity in our forums against anyone, nor post any language or content that is obscene or sexually
4) You have the responsibility to ensure that all your posts contribute to the welfare and good of the community
5) You will respect other people's right to personal privacy. You will not post any other person's identifying information
(including their contact information, and any other relevant information) within the forum but your own.
6) You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
7) You will not to impersonate any person or entity or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting,
nor collect or store personal data about other users.
8) You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and
prohibited in the Forums.
9) You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed
offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Forums.
10) Multiple accounts will not be tolerated.
- These rules will take effect immediately.
- Violation of the above will be subject to appropriate action by the tsikot.com management.
- The tsikot.com management reserves the right to amend the above rules without prior notice.
"He who lives without discipline dies without honor."