New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung nasa superhighway ka kailangan naka bukas ang mga window mo kasi pag natabihan ka ng humhagibis na mga bus medyo itatabi ka ng hangin kaya ingat lang.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    blak ko dn buili nyan or ung daihatsu na van kc gagamitin sana sa sound-set up kc ms mganda 2nog ng mga van kesa car kso mhirap mkakita ng mtino... may ngsabi sken b4 ms ok dw ung daihasu pero sa experience ko.... ms mganda nga performance ng daihatsu pro super hirap ng parts....charade nga pla nbili ko... isang side mirror is 1,000pesos!:twisted:

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Ok yan sa mga lugar na maliit ang kalsada like in Binondo area.

Tipid sa gas.

Sarap i-park.

Huwag mo na lang gamitin na paghighspeed para sure ka. Nakakita na ako niyan na biglang tumaob nung me iniwasang pedestrian sa EDSA. Ayun taob. Walang namang nanyari sa driver at yung driver pa nga ang nagtayo nung van niya. hehehe. Yan ang SuperCarry.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Had a Daihatsu HiJet 4x4 (select on the fly with high & low range) before.
    Just change to wider low profile 13" or 14" wheels & tires to increase the track & you wont have to worry about it rolling over.
    It was very fun to drive if a little tagtag when unloaded.
    With a full load the tagtag is lessened quite a bit.
    It pulled very nicely capable of hitting 130++kph on the expressway with a full load.
    I like the Hijet over the Super Carry because the sliding doors had roll down windows on the Hijet, plus the shape appealed to me more.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's a utility vehicle... a really great car for deliveries and such... i can't think of a better car in value to use in most small businesses, tipid pa (1.0 4 cyl)...

of course, kung itatakbo mong 50kph ++ then turn a 30deg turn taob yan hehe, but it's light enough for 2 people to push the little oven toaster back upright hehe....

change the shocks to something better and use wider tires would help... it's a great deal considering most of them are under 150K

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Hard to decipher, no???

Dati ko pa iniimagine, kung may bake shop ako, eto delivery ko tapos may isang toast na fiberglass sa bubong... cool...

ganda na ng bagong Suzuki Carry

Eto suzuki carry ginawang combi

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The tires we put on were 185/60-14.
    They stuck out wider than the body by about 2" on each side.
    Made the van dirty all the time though...

If I am not mistaken, Filcab makes brand new Hijet units but instead of the 1000cc 3 cylinder engine, they use a 600cc engine, just like in Japan.
    They even have a 4x4 version.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AutoXer: larger mudguards would help in your case... 600cc... tipid nun!!!

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Ganda ng bagong suzuki carry ah!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Suzuki Super Carry / Every / Bravo / Multicab [Merged]