New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 130 of 632 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 6313
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi sir/mam,

Im mary tan. Im a legit sales associate of suzuki auto commonwealth. If you have any concerns regarding to our units or you have plan to buy a brand new car please contact me. I will be happy to help you. I can give you the best offers in town. Please do contact me first before dealing with the other agents. Baka akala ninyong okay Na ay may mas okay pa pala. Here is my contact number. 09177571414 thank you and have a nice day.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by seymorebutts View Post
    sorry, how?
    abs does not work that way, it just helps the vehicle not to skid hence you will be in full control of the vehicle and will avoid sliding ala drifting(turtle turn)- baka it's the ebd that worked in your case- electronic brake distribution- the wheel which has more grip would be given more ample pressure to help stop the vehicle.

anti lock brakes system

an unequipped abs vehicle would normally stop all the wheels thus creating an uncontrollable sliding effect

galing noh sulit talaga ertiga, sayonara current avanza

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Well in that case EBD and ABS worked kasi d ako nag skid kahit na full pressed ang pedal...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    *seymorebutt... magulo ba? In short muntik na ako makasagasa... kasi ung pasahero ng motor na nasagi ng jeep nalhulog sa harap mismo ng auto ko... i think the safety features of ertiga helped a lot in preventing possible accident...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iSIDro View Post
    Well in that case EBD and ABS worked kasi d ako nag skid kahit na full pressed ang pedal...
    sir, did you feel any pulsation or vibration on the brake pedal when you fully pressed it? did you try to steer while pressing the brake pedal?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Wala naman... parang normal breaking lang... pero mafeel mo yung force ng break kasi napaforward ako talaga sa steering wheel eh...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ok thanks, drive safe!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    When braking, always brake in a straight line. Strongest braking power also is at about 90% pedal pressure, enough for the calipers to tightly grip the discs, but not enough to engage ABS. ABS is slightly weaker than threshold braking because it pulsates the braking input.

However, ABS works better for 99% of people since it's quite hard to master the art of threshold braking. The beauty of ABS in an emergency situation like what was described is that all you need to do is stomp on the brakes as hard as you can and the car will take care of the rest. Very safe and idiot proof.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Aral jan, drive safe ALWAYS..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mangjose81 View Post
    Aral jan, drive safe ALWAYS..
    Kahit ebd or abs, maski kahit anong b and d's pa yan kung hindi mag iingat wala din yan.

Pero! Nice to have those special, safety features sa ertiga natin. Yun ang deal na hindi mapapantayan ng ibang car manufacturer. Thank God we made the right choice.

Suzuki Ertiga - 7 seater MPV