New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    more on highway... pag puro pataas, 11kms/l lang... dito kami sta. rosa.. madalas tagaytay biyahe.. 4 persons no prob...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Tanung lang sa mga katulad kong may celerio.. Pwede bang palitan yung speakers natin sa pinto?? Ilang watts yung maximum sa 4 na yun?? Gusto ko sanang palitan ng pioneer 6" na 3 way ehh.. Pwede ba yun sa 4 sides ng pinto natin?? Thanks..

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hi guys we just bought a celerio last tuesday and so far its got 607 kms on odometer, but I'm not that happy with the fuel consumption that I'm getting from it, so far my best is 10 km/l that's highway but here in Pque to Bicutan or Makati I'm only getting 6 km/l the worst FC that I got was 4 km/l by any tips? by the way the car has an automatic transmission but from what I've read here you guys still get decent mileage. thank you.

here is the picture of the car in tagaytay

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by schnellsie; May 6th, 2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: added pic

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    What ? 4km/l ?

Your usual driving habits sir ? Is the car always fully loaded ?

Tire pressure ? It may be too soft.

BTW sir, after your 1K pms ... expect it to be better.

And as of now, drive it fast ... meaning pass 100kph. :2thumbsup:

You'll get better mileage soon.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    *schnellsie.. way too low ang FC mo... lowest i get is 10km per li (fresh from casa) now 1 get 12-14 km pure city driving... if u dont mind how do you compute your fc?

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    yeah I was so annoyed because I was the one who persuaded my mom to buy this instead of the other small cars. our last car was a focus so I was excited to drive this because of the news of better mileage but I was kind of let down, but I still have hopes to get better fc after the check up, by the way I drive with a very light foot not too quick from stops and I try to keep the rpm below 2k or just to 2.5k.

well can you show me how to compute the fc maybe I'm doing it wrong.

the 4 km/l fc that I got is I traveled 18kms for 4.3 liters of gas. ugh.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    On your next full tank - automatic, reset your trip meter.

Then travel travel travel.

When your gas is about 3/4 to empty, refill again ... full tank - automatic.

Divide the liters refilled by the km traveled.

Voila ! Your FC is now computed. :lol:

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    okay thanks. that's how I do it and last question anong gas maganda ilagay? I'm using petron xcs. is it better to put unleaded or v power or blaze?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by schnellsie View Post
    okay thanks. that's how I do it and last question anong gas maganda ilagay? I'm using petron xcs. is it better to put unleaded or v power or blaze?
    1000cc lang ang engine nito, I recommend using Unleaded Xtra only (kung Petron).

FC tips for you too para umabot ka at least 10km/l.

1) Tanggalin ang hindi kailangan sa loob ng kotse
    2) 30PSI tires at least (front and back)
    3) at highway, do 80kph.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by schnellsie View Post

unleaded gas po ok na ....

Suzuki CELERIO [merged threads]