New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Got my unit yesterday - Paradise Blue color with the upgraded audio system (with TV tuner, DVD player, bluetooth, SD slot, and ipod connector), backup sensor, and rear view distance indicator.

Driving experience based on a few kilometers of use is quite pleasant, on the driver side, it's actually a bit roomier than my Altis (2009) ... i'm 5'11" and my knees are touching the steering wheel of Altis, not in the Celerio ... view to the tachometer seems to be obstructed by the steering wheel, but no complaints on that ...the upgraded audio system is a good addition functionally, although aesthetically the original audio system that is molded to the panel looks better...only thing i did not like is the added rear view mirror with indicator - it was vibrating, i'll try to check if there's some adjustments i can make - otherwise i'm letting go of this.

Another observation which i do not know is normal is that the transmission seems to jerk slightly when i shift to park ...this does not happen on my Altis and CRV ... normally this only happens on the other car when i shift to drive and i have my foot on the gas pedal

The blue color is really a nice one ... i'm planning to match it with gold color mags

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by DFender View Post
    Now, at Suzuki my wife fell in love with the Fortune Rose Celerio. The
    handling was easy and light like the i10. My only concern was the legroom
    sa likod. I'm 5'7'' and though my knees did not touch backrest of the front
    seat my foot had no more room underneath. Another reason that made us
    go for the A/T was the M/T stick was set so low, you had to reach for
    it. I know sanayan lang yan pero we decided na A/T na talaga.

I hope Suzuki service quality improves by the time you bring your car for its first service.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I hope Suzuki service quality improves by the time you bring your car for its first service.
    i think sir their service is improving,i have a 16mos suzuki and i have no problem regarding their service

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by raptormnl View Post
    2. i'd like to upgrade to mag wheels with the same 14-inch size as the original ...any suggestions if where to buy and how much? ... i do not want to upgrade to 15-inch rims as my boss who has a Celerio upgraded to 15-inch mag wheels mentioned that his Celerio became a 2-seater after the upgrade, because the wheels at the rear are touching the body when persons are seating at the back
    The wheels your boss used have incorrect offset - too little. They stick out, hence the rear fender rubbing when laden.

Had the wheels had enough offset, they should tuck into the fenders.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

Haha ... I will soon find out. I will be bringing the unit to the casa
    for a minor repair. The cabin light remains ON kahit all the doors are
    closed na. So, klangan talaga ilagay sa OFF ang switch dahil useless
    kung naka "Door".

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    [SIZE=4]Good day. just been to the Manila International Auto show this morning, and i 've spoke one of the sales rep in suzuki manila bay, they have this low down promo for the suzuki celerio a/t, P58K all in, P13,335/month for 60 months subject to bank approval of course . these are the freebies, 1. DVD/TV/RADIO (china made) 2. back up sensors, 3. 3yrsLTO reg, 4.chattel mortgage, don't know about the tint and matting but its a good deal to me, if ever this will be our first car. if you've notice oil price are getting higher very week, this car will answer to the oil price increase, the SUZUKI CELERIO. IMHO[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DFender View Post
    Haha ... I will soon find out. I will be bringing the unit to the casa
    for a minor repair. The cabin light remains ON kahit all the doors are
    closed na. So, klangan talaga ilagay sa OFF ang switch dahil useless
    kung naka "Door".
    normal yan sir... mamamatay ang lights once ilock mo yung car using the keyless entry... mag didim siya slowly

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeng View Post
    normal yan sir... mamamatay ang lights once ilock mo yung car using the keyless entry... mag didim siya slowly
    *bikeng : Hinayaan kong naka "Door" ang switch at nagdidim nga pala sya slowly after ko
    nasara lahat ng doors. Pero matagal akala mo hindi mamamatay, kelangan hintayin para
    makasiguro. Salamat sa info!

Tanong ko rin kung normal ba na crumpled or parang may bubbles ang paint sa ilalim ng door,
    dun sa parang sideskirt nya. Both sides sya. [photo attached]

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Looks like rust-proofing and undercoating. Though why they painted over the undercoat...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    *DFender: bakit ganyan yang ilalim ng car? Dapat makinis pa rin pati yang part na yan sa ilalim. I suggest, ask mo dealer na binilhan mo. baka maremedyohan nila.

Suzuki CELERIO [merged threads]