Jul 2010
    hi....madali lang lumamig sa 3rd row ..in fact doon parte and pinakamalamig

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    It's completely quite inside......

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gordoski View Post
    good day mga sir and ma'am..i'll be getting my new APV this week and am wondering kung may grupo na all APV or SUZUKI parang grupo toyota..need help thanks
    hi gordoski! congratulations on your new purchase! hope you will enjoy your APV. if you're finding a group, meron but its not that really 'active' sa suzukiforums.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jom's View Post
    *olidotcom, early this year at first hindi ko gusto looks ng APV, pero the more research I did and seeing live pictures like what you shared, seeing them with besides real people, the looks have really grown on me ...
    hi sir jom's - yeah.. sa suzuki forums.. they call the APV as a "moving loaf of bread" hehehe..

even i only have the most basic 'GA' APV.. im still happy and proud of it. very comfy para samin ng wife ko.. even our friends that ride in the back.

some other pictures to share

after a DIY wax buff... nice shine.. hehehe...

tire rotate and change air to nitrogen. a definite softer ride experience.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Just wanna ask your opinions, for a second hand small car, almost same sila ng prices: alto, getz, picanto, aveo, or spark, which would you choose?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by meredith View Post
    Just wanna ask your opinions, for a second hand small car, almost same sila ng prices: alto, getz, picanto, aveo, or spark, which would you choose?
    really depends on what you need though... spark i think is much bigger than the others mentioned thus has more space.

getz, alto, picanto gets good fuel savings, around 15 to 23 kilometers per liter

i have some friends using the aveo and has they are really satisfied and happy... their car's really look good as well.. they were going for a 'european' look..

im not sure with the parts availability and price though... but i believe kia parts are very well available here in the philippines...

but i feel im more into the spark... ganda siya. but im not sure with the parts availability and fuel consumption since its still a new car out in the market. IMHO.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    hi sir jom's - yeah.. sa suzuki forums.. they call the APV as a "moving loaf of bread" hehehe..

even i only have the most basic 'GA' APV.. im still happy and proud of it. very comfy para samin ng wife ko.. even our friends that ride in the back.

some other pictures to share

after a DIY wax buff... nice shine.. hehehe...

tire rotate and change air to nitrogen. a definite softer ride experience.
    parang ganun nga bro he he ...

wow really nice shine bro!

sir magkano expense pag nagpa change air to nitro? malaki ba talaga difference sa ride comfort?

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    question na rin mga bros. magkano po yung going rate ng second hand 2007 APV?

anong model yung mabibili with 400k budget?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    * Joms - paid 75 pesos per gulong... i was really surprised on the 'before' and 'after' effects of changing the air... before i went to my suking tindahan i first went to a gravel road and a fresh dried cement road samin... so ramdam ko talaga yung 'rumble' ng pag daan ko...

after changing the air to nitrogen, dumaan ulit ako dun.. same pressure (35psi) i was surprised kasi talagang lumambot siya... bumalik ako sa tindahan.. sabi ko malambot ata yung gulong.. (baka hindi 35psi yung nilagay) checked even with my shell station digital tire pressure.. its definitely 35psi..

so ayun.. until now (after 2 weeks running) its still soft... im thinkin of increasing the pressure to 38 to increase fuel savings but making sure not sacrificing safety.

Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]