New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 129 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2666
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    aircon yung GA ko. sa philair kami nagpalagay.. malamig na malamig siya.. 1 year 3 months na po siya. no maintenance pa as of now. daily drive.
    I was a the showroom at Suzuki, E. Rodriguez in Q.C. last week and saw a GA model with double
    aircon at 605,000.00 Php. It has a Philair sticker at the rear glass window but my 2006 model AT
    apv is a Denso according to the service center here in Manila. I check in my second hand apv
    yesterday because the compressor stopped running and they said that it was empty of freon.
    The cost is 12,900.00 Php that includes expansion valves for front and rear, dryer, labor and etc.
    Separate cost for parts like evaporator, condenser or compressor. They called me up yesterday
    afternoon and said that even though the compressor is a Denso brand they don't have the shaft
    seal in stock for my car's compressor model. They need to send the compressor to their other
    branch today if it can be repaired and if not, the new one cost 22,000.00 Php. If it can be repaired,
    the cost is estimated at 7,000.00 Php plus. I hope it can be repaired !

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    strange.. the uneven tire wear was the issue with APV Type 1.. but this is the first time I heard that the Type 2 has the same issue as well...
    It was only last Sunday that I noticed, affected din pala Type 2 ko. In my APV's case, yung front driver's side tire lang ang affected. May mga part sa inner side ng rubber na wala na yung grooves (upod na). Yung other front tire mukhang normal pa naman. What I'm planning to do is replace na lang muna the affected tire with the reserve tire kung pareho lang ito and .... ano pa po kaya pwedeng gawin?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    have it camber/alignment checked po.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Just an update, yesterday the Denso service center called me up and said that my apv compressor can be fixed by
    their other branch and will be shipped back to them today for installation. According to them, there are no other
    parts that needs repair and my total cost now is 18,400.00 Php. 12,900.00 Php for aircon general servicing plus
    5,500.00 Php for compressor repair.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    well thats much better than that 22k...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    well thats much better than that 22k...
    Yes sir, it was much better. Picked up my second hand apv this afternoon at Crown Common Rail Diesel Center which
    is also an authorized Denso service center. Got aircon cooling back again! Before I took the car out, I noticed some
    stains in the outside but mostly in the inside, especially on the beige color leather seat covers. I complained but all they
    can say is sorry sir. They are good in servicing aircon but not that good in keeping your car clean as it was when I check
    it in! Nothing was missing in the car but when I opened to see the engine, the power steering fluid was almost empty
    and I had to go out to buy two 12 oz. bottle to refill it. I think, they were running the car on idle to observe the cooling
    capacity of the aircon but since the rack and pinion was leaking, it drained out almost all the fluids. I also noticed the
    water coolant reservoir was at low level when it should be at full.

I will be taking the apv tomorrow to Suzuki to have the rack and pinion replace and the cost just keep coming!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    yup.. comes with the price of maintaining a car...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

This is how it looks when the power steering fluid is leaking out of the bellows(boots) connecting the
    tie rod end and rack & pinion assembly. The car is already at Suzuki (CASA) and might release
    it to me this Saturday. According to them it will take about one day to replace the rack and pinion
    assembly. They still have to align the front wheels and check for other problems. I ask them how
    much will be the labor cost and said, they charge 600.00 Php per hour for doing a specific job. So
    if it takes about seven hours, the cost will be 4,200.00 Php already.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    update on my 2nd hand apv too....

change stabilizer link on both sides.p380/each
    change brake pads (bosch brand) p650/set
    change air cleaner (federal mogul brand) p400

total labor 520.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    suking mekaniko sir?

regarding brake pads.. front and rear? (brake shoe)?

Suzuki APV [Merged Threads]