New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 272 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    Speaking of warranty, will I void mine if I don't stick to the every 3 month PMS? I don't think I'll be able to hit 5k Km every 3 months eh. Realistically, 5-6 months siguro ako makaka 5k Km kase bahay office lang naman sya madalas magamit.
    try to talk to your service advisor, itanong mo kung pwede every 6 months pachange oil mo. yung ibang branch ng suzuki ang sabi regardless kung anong oil ang gamitin kelangan every 3 months pa rin ang change oil. samen kasi every 4 months na lang kami magpachange oil dahil di rin naman masyado nagagamit yung sasakyan. malapit na mag 3 yrs yung swift 1.4 namen pero nasa 12k pa lang yung ODO. so papatak na average na takbo nun for 3 yrs is nasa 3xx kms lang per month XD

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    hmm, i never bothered to check these when i got the unit. might as well check mine ASAP. aren't there supposed to be a checklist before they release the units?

*pajejemon,

did the casa insist on sticking with the every 3 month PMS with you?
    may checklist dapat. but most of the time..its just a document that theyll have you sign confirming that you received the unit in good shape. i wasnt around when they delivered it so i got to check everything the following morning na. I will stick with the 1k and 5k pms. then probably stick to the every 5k or 6 months which ever comes first system. Ill probably check with the dealer for recommended pms. They didnt mention anything about the 3month pms. utterly disappointed with the shaw dealer after sales..wala talaga. also..we still dont have the warranty booklet..which should come with the unit when its released to the customer. maybe a suzuki thing..not sure.

strange thing tho..theres an audible sound everytime i turn the a/c on after a cold start. parang semi grinding sound that goes away after a few seconds. will have it checked on the first 1k pms. anybody have this experience with the 1.2?

but we're quite happy with the car. very easy to drive. malilimutan mo yung mga pagkukulang ng mga SA sa dealership

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xsoldiers5 View Post
    mga bro baka meron kayong actual pic nung glistening grey metallic na swift 1.2? yun kasi ang color na plan naming kunin. thanks and God Bless.
    Bukas picturan ko

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Mga bossing. Every 5,000 kms ba ang PMS ng Suzuki Swift 1.2? Magkano inaabot sa casa? Thinking of getting a Swift 1.2 or an Accent CRDI. Malapit na kasing mag 100,000 kms ang APV ko. Never gave me a headache. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Confirmed with my SA, After 1k, 5k and 10k, every 10k na PMS provided you go for synthetic oil.

As for how much, same question here. Those who are done with their 10k, magkano nagastos nyo?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Mga boss kamusta fc nyo after ng 1k at 5k pms nag improve pb fc? Smt.

Popeye

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hello mga sir. Noob question lang po, nasagot po siguro ito previously pasensiya if ever. Anyway ask ko lang kamusta aftermarket parts ni swift 1.2. Fairly new kasi yung 1.2 model sa market pero matagal na 1.4, i was wondering if readily available na outside ng casa parts nya? Salamat po mga sir!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Since its new no wonder if you can scout outside casa. Maybe it can be available outside lets say after 3yrs not sure though.

Popeye

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dynoymy View Post
    Since its new no wonder if you can scout outside casa. Maybe it can be available outside lets say after 3yrs not sure though.

Popeye
    Thanks sir for the quick reply, been contemplating kasi on which one to get for my wife. I was thinking of getting something that would probably last us for the next 5years. Thanks again!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    strange thing tho..theres an audible sound everytime i turn the a/c on after a cold start. parang semi grinding sound that goes away after a few seconds. will have it checked on the first 1k pms. anybody have this experience with the 1.2?
    haven't noticed this. try ko iobserve more closely kung hindi ko lang napapansin.