New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 272 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kimot View Post
    based on my experience sir, di naman ako nahirapan sa pagclaim ng warranty ng rack and pinion and steering column magkasunod na pinalitan yan kasi di naresolve yung issue nung rack and pinion ang pinalitan, medyo may kalampag pa rin kasi kaya nung pagbalik namen ang sabi nila pati steering column papalitan na rin.
    Quote Originally Posted by brf View Post
    Same here, no hassle with warranty claim. I don't even have a warranty booklet. Replaced parts are rack and pinion, steering column and ignition coil. I'm very pleased with Suzuki's after sales service.
    Thank you sa mga inputs sir brf and kimot ^_^

Ask ko lang po may same issue parin ba yung new 2014 Swift 1.2 sa rack and pinion?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Speaking of warranty, will I void mine if I don't stick to the every 3 month PMS? I don't think I'll be able to hit 5k Km every 3 months eh. Realistically, 5-6 months siguro ako makaka 5k Km kase bahay office lang naman sya madalas magamit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi everyone. I just got my Swift 1.2 M/T last saturday. I just need your opinion regarding the unpleasant odor like something is burnt when engine and aircon is turned on. Is it normal? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I guess thats normal for brandnew car. I'm not sure on the aircon though.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    Wala palang alarm si Swift no? Ano marerecommend nyong ok or do I need to get a Casa-certified alarm for warranty?
    i bought the one from casa for my wife's swift. a bit complicated since you disarm the alarm first before the immob when you get in the car, then other way around when you leave the vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    Up...

Also, for mostly city driving (90% pataas), tama ba na no use using high octane gasolines (XCS, Nitro+, Etc) and I might as well use the cheaper unleaded gasoline right?
    tama

Quote Originally Posted by Popoyy View Post
    To ALL Suzuki owner here. Any issues po sa Suzuki after sales? I'm planning to get a Swift 1.2 as my first car by the end of this year, I hope I will made the right decision ^_^
    avoid shaw ..terrible after sales. hindi na sumasagot sa text yung SA after we got the unit.
    to enumerate here are some of the issues we encountered na pwede sana maiwasan before pa narelease yung unit 1) tires were inflated to 50 psi, 2) kulang yung oil and coolant 3) terrible tint installation (free lang naman, but decided to have it removed and get 3M installed outside casa) not much but still something new owners should not worry about upon getting the vehicle. Buti pa sa Toyota..wala na akong inisip pa.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelly View Post
    Hi everyone. I just got my Swift 1.2 M/T last saturday. I just need your opinion regarding the unpleasant odor like something is burnt when engine and aircon is turned on. Is it normal? Thanks.
    sa unit ko wala naman. have it checked..does it smell like burning rubber?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Thanks Synth! I'll just observe for the next couple of days..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi Jepster. It's more similar to a burning plastic.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelly View Post
    Hi Jepster. It's more similar to a burning plastic.
    strange. yes, observe for a few days then have it checked if it still persists.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    1) tires were inflated to 50 psi, 2) kulang yung oil and coolant
    hmm, i never bothered to check these when i got the unit. might as well check mine ASAP. aren't there supposed to be a checklist before they release the units?

*pajejemon,

did the casa insist on sticking with the every 3 month PMS with you?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Good morning bros. Plan ko to order a custom made body kit for my swift. Yung nakausap ko told me that I'll be leaving my car on their shop for like 4-5 days. Sa tingin nyo safe bang iwan ang car sa mga nagko-customize since wala pang plate yung car ko coz I just bought it last July. Any precautionary measures so I would have a win-win deal?