New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 272 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zuko619 View Post
    1week n akong owner ng new swift 1.2 red AT. mas malaki boot nya kesa sa dating model pag sumkay ka d ka alanganin khit matangkad ka. sulit nmn sya for the price same body length sya ng old model jazz at tumaas nga tlga ground clearance nya. Medyo maingay lng sya pag high speed ngaun lng kasi kami nag compact car kaya d ko alam kung gnun tlga.
    Kumusta naman zuko619 fuel consumption ng AT mo?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dlynx View Post
    I visited Lamson Digital Electronics in Abad Santos, Manila this morning to buy some of their Swift accessories. It was a complete disaster, walang nag-fit ni isang item. Not sure kung para sa anong variant or year model yung stocks nila. I came all the way from Alabang pa naman and it was terribly traffic in Roxas Blvd. and Binondo area.

Another one disappointed customer with Lamson Digital Electronics.

Ordered shark fin antenna for my tucson last 16Aug and sent our trainee to Lamson Digital Electronics and paid a deposit of 50% and last tuesday, nagtext kami sa kanila kung kelan darating ang items, ang sagot wednesday or friday. Today we followed up kung andyan na ang items, ang sagot ngayon ibinalik daw sa supplier at meron daw gasgas, so ang sabi namin pwede namin matignan para ako na lng sana magpatouch up, pero ang sagot ibinalik na daw nila sa supplier. ganun kabilis?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by banger8t View Post
    Another one disappointed customer with Lamson Digital Electronics.

Ordered shark fin antenna for my tucson last 16Aug and sent our trainee to Lamson Digital Electronics and paid a deposit of 50% and last tuesday, nagtext kami sa kanila kung kelan darating ang items, ang sagot wednesday or friday. Today we followed up kung andyan na ang items, ang sagot ngayon ibinalik daw sa supplier at meron daw gasgas, so ang sabi namin pwede namin matignan para ako na lng sana magpatouch up, pero ang sagot ibinalik na daw nila sa supplier. ganun kabilis?

sorry for being OT here, I would just like to clarify the issue here:
    The sharkfin antenna was ordered from Taiwan on August 18. On Tuesday 23 I asked our agent overseas when your antenna was going to be shipped, to which he said that it would be shipped that day itself since he was informed that the package was arriving. Since shipping from our agent to our side here in the Philippines takes about 3 to 4 days, I informed you that the package would be arriving at Thursday or Friday. However, I was not aware that during the time that the agent was inspecting the stock it was found to be defective (which paint chipping and cracks), so it was immediately shipped back to the supplier that same day. The mistake was that our agent did not inform me with regards to this and only found out now when the package was supposed to arrive today but was found to be missing. We truly apologize for what occurred and hoped that you would understand. If you cannot wait for the package then we can return the downpayment you sent to your bank account.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Waiting lang ako sir and thanks sa clarification, sana naman wala na aberya pang mangyari para everybody happy.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mkpsn View Post
    Kumusta naman zuko619 fuel consumption ng AT mo?
    Yes please share it with us, normal city driving and highway as well.
    What high speed are you referring na medyo maingay na engine?100kph+ or below?

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mavski View Post
    Yes please share it with us, normal city driving and highway as well.
    What high speed are you referring na medyo maingay na engine?100kph+ or below?

Please, also to those with mt, i'm considering this over the mirage gls mt.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I have the A/T variant, di naman sya maingay even in highways. I'm really happy with my Swift 1.2, it's fun to drive. My current FC is only at 10kpl, sobrang traffic kc lagi sa area namin.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dlynx View Post
    I have the A/T variant, di naman sya maingay even in highways. I'm really happy with my Swift 1.2, it's fun to drive. My current FC is only at 10kpl, sobrang traffic kc lagi sa area namin.
    Thanks.. San area ka ba sir? kapag wlang traffic, ilan ang FC mo?

May idea din ba kayo sir kung nasa magkano nagrerange ang maintenance ng suzuki? Kunwari pachange oil, etc. gusto ko lang din malaman para mapaghandaan. Gusto ko kasi talaga yung swift, ang porma =)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Cabin noise lng nmn ingay nya pag highspeed. Matrafic lagi kya 9-10kpl lng. Mas macoconsider nyo suzuki swift 1.2 kesa sa mga rival nya like mirage and wigo kc its bigger and mas maporma with almost same price.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    In addition to our Fiesta sedan, we are seriously considering buying the DZire M/T.

Verbal lang, according to the sales agent here in Pampanga, meron daw dual air bag and ABS.

Referring to the brochure they hand out and their website, there is no mention of both.

Would you know a reliable source where we can clarify this issue?

I already sent an email to them but no reply so far. Baka lang meron na sa inyo na may personal knowledge regarding this issue.