New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 272 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dlynx View Post
    I visited Lamson Digital Electronics in Abad Santos, Manila this morning to buy some of their Swift accessories. It was a complete disaster, walang nag-fit ni isang item. Not sure kung para sa anong variant or year model yung stocks nila. I came all the way from Alabang pa naman and it was terribly traffic in Roxas Blvd. and Binondo area.
    i'm very sorry that your visit did not go well. we only realized afterwards from our supplier that there are two versions of the swift available in their country, and after we showed the pictures of the interior that the supplier say that what we purchased from them was wrong. Since we do not own a Swift ourselves it we would not have been able to know this. We'll keep you informed when the correct items arrive and we'll make up for the mistake that we made.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by winecoke View Post
    Hi, planning to buy a 1.2 Swift, question lang po sana sa AT users, powerful pa din sya in terms of overtaking or accelerating in regular traffic. I'm going to use mainly in city drive Or I'm better off with the MT model?

Btw, I plan to change rims and change color of roof like this one

Attachment 22707Attachment 22708

Will it void warranty?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    OMG! Saan kaya nakakabili ng bodykit na ganyan? I like the black lining in wheel arch and side skirt.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Accessories ng swift dito sa Dubai madami

Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjeff View Post
    Accessories ng swift dito sa Dubai madami

Tsikot Mobile App
    Tsk tsk tsk! Sana dito rin sa Phils. maraming accessories ng Swift.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    i'm very sorry that your visit did not go well. we only realized afterwards from our supplier that there are two versions of the swift available in their country, and after we showed the pictures of the interior that the supplier say that what we purchased from them was wrong. Since we do not own a Swift ourselves it we would not have been able to know this. We'll keep you informed when the correct items arrive and we'll make up for the mistake that we made.
    Sige next time buddy.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    feedback\reviews naman sa mga early 1.2 swift owners in terms of ride comfort, power, handling, overall experience, pros and cons ninyo with this car. And what color do you have..And also, in your opinion, which is more ideal kay swift, MT or AT? thanks in advance

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 4dlynx View Post
    OMG! Saan kaya nakakabili ng bodykit na ganyan? I like the black lining in wheel arch and side skirt.
    the black lining body kits can be customized na lang siguro baka madali na magaya ng local kit molders natin, since it's black and simple

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mavski View Post
    feedbackreviews naman sa mga early 1.2 swift owners in terms of ride comfort, power, handling, overall experience, pros and cons ninyo with this car. And what color do you have..And also, in your opinion, which is more ideal kay swift, MT or AT? thanks in advance
    I think the best buy for this 1.2 model is the MT. sluggish drive siguro for an AT with such as low displacement engine. but what the hell, I'm only going to use this for congested city drive, inter city Fort - Makati - Ortigas, I'll take the AT na din lol

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by winecoke View Post
    the black lining body kits can be customized na lang siguro baka madali na magaya ng local kit molders natin, since it's black and simple
    Thanks buddy. May masa-suggest ka ba?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    1week n akong owner ng new swift 1.2 red AT. mas malaki boot nya kesa sa dating model pag sumkay ka d ka alanganin khit matangkad ka. sulit nmn sya for the price same body length sya ng old model jazz at tumaas nga tlga ground clearance nya. Medyo maingay lng sya pag high speed ngaun lng kasi kami nag compact car kaya d ko alam kung gnun tlga.