New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    They are not bad at all. By brother's car has all 4 zeon shocks on it. 2 years and running they are still ok at the same time the car has been lowered ever since we installed the zeon shocks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian119 View Post
    They are not bad at all. By brother's car has all 4 zeon shocks on it. 2 years and running they are still ok at the same time the car has been lowered ever since we installed the zeon shocks
    sir, do you mean, when your brother installed the zeon shocks, it will automatically lowered your car? how about if I need only to replace the shocks that not need to change the stock height of my car, is it advisable to use the zeon brand? tnx, anyway.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    last tuesday, kakabit ko lang ng zeon front shocks (gas-type) for P1.1k/pc. sa bestcolt banaue, P1k ang fluid-type.
    wala kasing budget para sa kyb which costs P3.3k+ each.

nawala ang kalampag at rattle ng dashboard lalu na kapag nadadaan sa uneven surfaces ng kalye. tapos umangat ang front part ng oto ko, 7 fingers nga naging gap sa gulong. hehehe... kailangan tuloy mag-adjust ng headlights dahil nasisilaw ang kasalubong ko. hindi na rin sumasayad sa humps na before ay kinakayod ng tow hook ko.

next week, aakyat ako ng baguio, malalaman ko kung paano siya sa magperform sa long driving at zigzag.
    Up ko lang, musta na shocks mo zero? (one-year update XD)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Up! Interested din ako dito. Couldnt find any review sa net. Ty

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    im using this on MyCR-V 03 front.. so far so good..its been 3 mos now..and mejo nabawasan yung bumpiness kahit naka 225/45/18 ako..hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap View Post
    Up ko lang, musta na shocks mo zero? (one-year update XD)
    ayos pa zeon front shocks ko.

yung kyb gas-a-just rear shocks ko ang palitin na ngayon.
    may five years na rin itong kyb sa oto ko. bumigay ata sa bigat ng subwoofer box ko?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    i replaced all my shocks 2 weeks ago, zeon fluids gamit ko lahat, okei naman, 2 weeks palang eh. hehe.
    magcocomment ako ulit dito after a year or 2, kung okei pa sila.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    up ko lng po.. kamusta n mga zeon shocks?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I tried Zeon before kasi sabi sa akin ng auto supply na iisa lang daw yun at KYB and apparently, they aren't that far from KYB but the Zeon didn't last that long. I don't know if it was because of my driving but my KYB shocks comparatively lasted longer. What I like about KYB is that they aren't that expensive and they can be restored by this shop called Cruven. When my KYB shocks died, I brought my car to Cruven and they told me that they could still restore them unlike other brands that are made up of cheap materials making them impossible to restore. For me Zeon shocks arent bad id still choose KYB just to have a peace of mind

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    How was your experience with Cruven? I am planning to restore my Altis' suspension and I am considering their shop. I've read several articles about them and I would just like to get your first hand experience with them. I know this is a bit off topic though related pa ren naman sa shocks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast