New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Got my XT na. About the group, i keep on requesting to join but it resets from pending to joining again. Is the admin rejecting?

Thanks guys.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Antayin mo lang sir, congrats btw..i road test na yan sa SCTEX!!!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Inggit ako, naimiss ko yung feeling nung pinickup ko at inuwi, and the first few days, parang sinagot ka ng high school crush hahaha

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Congratulations for your new Fozzie!!!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    atlast.. dumating na din yung forester 2.0i Premium namin. ibang iba ang ride quality (very comfortable) as compared sa other vehicles namin. nagulat lang ako at hindi pala multifunction display yung nasa gitna (yung makulay na display).

by the way mga sirs, paano iset yung height ng pagbukas ng tailgate?

thank you ulit!

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    *oliver - yeah, parang ayoko nga mag report sa office kanina, wanted to drive all day! haha!

I guess I found some issues with my XT as of now,

1. When in traffic/idling, I feel a vibration. Parang mamamatay yung engine na pakiramdam?

2. Ticking sound from the driver's seatbelt (also had this issue on my previous car so...)

3. Fuel gauge did not update.

4. Also getting 20+ l/100km, (because of my "spirited" driving habits kasi bago) :D

Overall, the car feels great. Wish I could do away with these issues though.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Striker congrats din!! Pareho tayo unit..

Clodust,re the engine vibration, sa akin may slight lang pag unang start sa umaga tapos nawawala na...lets wait for XT owners to comment on this

Ticking sound sa seatbelt? Wala ako sa unit ko..
    Gas guage..hehe nung bago din unit ko naiinis ako dahil akala ko sira, pero ang style diyan, when filling up, patayin mo makina..also di rin gagalaw pag less than 500 kinarga..
    As for FC, sa city Im getting 11L/100km..city driving and katipunan pa sa umaga at hapon..mine is not turbo..so...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Rough idling is common on boxer engines. Specially kung malamig pa.

Ticking sound on driver side have been experienced by some, pati sakin meron. Actually hindi sya sa seatbelt mismo. Sa loob ng isang panel. Meron remedy nandun sa FB page. Kelangan kasi ng pics na step by step and wala ako nun.

Nasa Owner's Manual yung Tailgate height. Chapter 2-36.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    About the ticking sound, i found some info on that in a foreign forum. But the fix was shown by a pinoy so gj there! :D

Did it and ticking is gone. Still not approved to the group as of now so wasnt able to find it there.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Subaru safety features. Posted with the permission of the owner. His account on what happened.

"A pick up from the opposite lane tried to overtake a truck on a blind curve causing me to steer on the right and brake, the car slipped and caused me to hit the truck he overtook and another parked one."

All the occupants in the vehicle are ok. He is buying another Forester to replace this.

I'm not sure if this video will work.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=950132951669076