New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 96 of 119 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeEvo View Post
    Guys i just found out that my FXT head unit don't have the harman kardon brand name on it, as per my SA, lahat daw ng mga bago ngayon wala na yung name ng brand sa HU dahil hindi daw harman kardon yung HU is only the speaker, but yung FXT ng friend ko me nakalagay na harman kardon sa HU nya, is this true? Thanks

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    check the amp under your seat if it's Harman Kardon. If it is, you're good.

The stock HU of most (if not all) foresters are the same (clarion).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeEvo View Post
    Guys how to open the tailgate inside the car, i'm pressing the switch inside but nothing happened, thanks
    Park mode and doors unlocked. Press and hold the switch until you hear the beeps.

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    anyone successful in pairing more than one Bluetooth phone to the headunit? After I pair my phone, my wife cannot pair hers. She has to delete my phone from the Bluetooth setup and then pair hers. Sobrang hassle.
    I also can only pair one phone at a time. I have been looking for ways on how to pair more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by clodust View Post
    Hi guys,

Went to a subaru dealer earlier this day to look at the forester. Loved the 2.0P but the XT is very nice especially in black!

Been reading about the harshness of the ride. Is this true? Anyone with a civic FD/montero that can make a quick comparo?

I do want something fun to drive, that's why I went down to the subie dealership. :D

Thanks all!

My parents have a montero sport, the ride and handling of the FXT is much better. The ride is firm and sporty but nowhere near harsh. Of course, this is very subjective.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Thanks for the feedback koji!

Test drove the XT last Monday, and needless to say, I am impressed. Sa driver okay naman suspension nya dunno about the back though. Love how it felt over the bumps. Pinahataw din sakin ng agent ko yung test unit!

Will be bringing down my papers in the dealership, but this weather, ugh. Reminds me why I'm selling my sedan and getting a bigger vehicle. Also reminded me why I should not buy the WRX. :D (maybe someday) :D

Liking the white, black and blue. :3

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    The stability and the road grip of this SUV is top notch.. one of the best up there. wet roads and muddy slippery surfaces are a problem for my fortuner 3.0V 4x4 on high speed driving.. but with my FXT - totally no comparison. Sheer confidence in motion on my Subie.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HI Forester Owner,

tanong lang po, how expensive maintaining (PMS and parts) the Forester?

Planning to buy SUV.. my choices are Sante Fe, Rav4 or Forester XT.

Thanks and Mabuhay!!!

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Waiting for my marine blue pearl XT. Next week ang release. :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Safety ratings

best of the best in safety.. !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxg5Hy-Aww

even better than the outback and legacy in comparable crash tests. 5 stars !

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Still waiting for my XT. The wait is killing me haha!

Btw, anyone with an XT replaced the factory HU? Yung guy kasi (sorry forgot the name) na nagpalit has a 2.0L i think, yung walang kasamang factory backup cam.

I'm eyeing the Alpine ICS X8. Wondering if pwede ilipat yung stock rear cam ni XT to output sa kanya para mas malaki na screen yung magamit. And of course for SQ improvement on the harman kardons speakers and amp. Sana plug and play for both of these two.

Here's a pic ng back ng ICS X8:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...icsx8-back.jpg

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    * clodust , Sir you may like/access this FB page "Subaru Forester SJ.ph". May mga info and discussion jan enjoy !

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Hi sir. Just asked permission to join the group. Thanks to koji also for sending me the direct link.

Just got a call from my SA, will be picking up my fozzie tomorrow!