New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hi guys, is it true that for the new plate number you cannot choose which coding do you want, as per the sale agent told me random na daw, i'm going to get my FXT this week, agent advise that my choice is only to personalize my plate but i need to pay 20 thousand for 3 letters and 3 digits, 30 thousand for 3 letters and 2 digits.

Any inputs? Thank you

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeEvo View Post
    Hi guys, is it true that for the new plate number you cannot choose which coding do you want, as per the sale agent told me random na daw, i'm going to get my FXT this week, agent advise that my choice is only to personalize my plate but i need to pay 20 thousand for 3 letters and 3 digits, 30 thousand for 3 letters and 2 digits.

Any inputs? Thank you

That is correct, you cannot request your vehicle's ending plate anymore. If your dealer can give you a discount via a promo, you can use that to pay for the personalized plate.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The same info and figures given to me.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Same here

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by arisrites View Post
    Yes a tent. Like the one we use in mountain hiking. Do I need to be a foreigner to use one? You know how it looks like do you?

Posible naman yan, alam ko kagaya sa burham Baguio pwede yan. Pero ingat pa rin at kailangan may pang self defence ka lalo na at nasa ibang lugar.

Ok din kung sa city proper or main municipality, may mga park at pasintabi ka lang kung may mga barangay o police outpost sa malapit.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    3 letters 3 digits is 15T
    3 letters 2 digits is 25T

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    3 letters 3 digits is 15T
    3 letters 2 digits is 25T
    mukhang may "processing fee" ang casa/fixer...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    I think i don't have choice just to pay more for personalized plate, i ask my wife if we will take chance for the coding day, but baka mag parehong coding sa isang car ko, any suggestion kung ano much better? 3 letters and 3 digits? or i'll add another 10k for 3 letters and 2 digits. Thanks

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I think i don't have choice just to pay more for personalized plate, i ask my wife if we will take chance for the coding day, but baka mag parehong coding sa isang car ko, any suggestion kung ano much better? 3 letters and 3 digits? or i'll add another 10k for 3 letters and 2 digits. Thanks

Does the LTO still allow personalized plates with the new 3-letters and 4-numbers combination on the new plates (Prototype of new license plates posted on LTO Facebook fan page - News)? What kind of combination will be allowed - based on 3-letters, 4-numbers or can you choose the letter and number combination?

Btw, is it also true that with the new plates, you'll have to bring your car to the dealer for the plate to be installed because they now come with screws that break at the head after installing? I hear that the screws with break-away heads are a security feature that makes the plates theft-proof.
    Last edited by JackFlash; September 4th, 2014 at 11:59 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Guys how to open the tailgate inside the car, i'm pressing the switch inside but nothing happened, thanks