New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 92 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hi koji, your is xt? I think only with turbo has this problem.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    yup. XT.

i haven't heard of this problem in the NA engine. pero the PAK update are part of a recall and done free by MI. new xt units from casa's should be updated already. they issued the recall about 3 weeks ago.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Before the release of my unit, MI had already updated the ECU...

Quote Originally Posted by koji kabuto View Post
    yup. XT.

i haven't heard of this problem in the NA engine. pero the PAK update are part of a recall and done free by MI. new xt units from casa's should be updated already. they issued the recall about 3 weeks ago.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Sabi ng mga naka XT pangarap daw sa kanila yung ganyang FC...safe to say na pag dating sa FC lamang ng konti sa tipid yung NA, pero pag dating sa kilig factor ng hataw experience malayo ang XT...

Nakalimutan ko i switch yung sport mode kaya pakiramdam ko mas malakas pa ang hatak ng innova disesel ko sa overtaking...medyo matamlay si fozzie...sayang di ko nasubukan yung difference ng sport at intelligent mode.
    Baka puro sport mode ka na niyan. hehehe

Pero sa city driving hindi talaga need acceleration unless naghahanap ka sakit nang ulo. Talo ka pa din sa MC at mga balasubas na PUV sa daan.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Guys any suggestion which gas is much better for Forester XT, petron blaze or xcs?

And for the free tint do you guys get free tint also including the moon roof?

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    It should be 95 octane for the xt. I use unleaded or 93 octane for my I-Premium but it's suggested to use 95 octane but casa said unleaded will be fine. No free tint on my sunroof/moonroof.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    All gasoline types in the Philippines are unleaded. If the manual states that you use 95 octane then better to follow it. Using lower octane than required will cause engine to knock and degrade performance which might make it consume more fuel.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Take it from Walter.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeEvo View Post
    Guys do you experience the vibration of the engine of XT when idle? Sumakay ako sa FXT 2013 ng friend ko, pag naka idle nanginginig yung engine parang mamamatay, actually nakaka hilo sya dahil for almost 20mins naka idle di sya nawawala, ganun din ba yung mga naka forester xt? I'm planning to get one na next week. Thanks

Have A Forester XT.. with 4k kms. mileage.. have not experience vibration on the engine at all.. normal lang silent always... my only problem is when during cold starts in the morning.. while Blue temperature light is on, Missing or weak brakes while engine is cold.. ( almost crashed my XT at the steel gates in our garage while on reverse.. ). The Brakes will be Normal once the engine heats up... Weird lang and was very disappointed.

But just recently had the PAK update as MI called me up.. Voila!! No more brakes problem after the update.

it seems SUBARU knew all along the problem. hope this helps.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeEvo View Post
    Guys any suggestion which gas is much better for Forester XT, petron blaze or xcs?

And for the free tint do you guys get free tint also including the moon roof?

Thanks
    I use shell nitro. Only because it's location is convenient for me. The manual says use 95 octane, so I use 95.

I didn't ask for the free tint in the moon roof. Because I thought the glass is tinted like the XV. Wrong! It was very clear. So, I just had it tinted outside with 3M BC dark. I don't know if they are willing to give the moonroof tint for free.