New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sir DonT, regarding your question on what it takes to be a resposible gun owner....to make every thing short sweet, we have the licensing requirements as mandated by our laws, but on the personal level, yun ang medyo madami pa din ang nagtatalo. hehehehehehe yung iba sabi nila to have no gun at all is to be responsible, an labo no? yung iba naman be an owner and know when is the right time to bring out and use it(makes more sense), and yung iba pa knowing when to take it out, knowing how to handle it(loaded or un) and knowing how to take care of it(dito ako sang ayon)

everyone has the privilege of owning a firearm, not a right. Be educated before owning a firearm and be responsible .

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    sir DonT, regarding your question on what it takes to be a resposible gun owner....to make every thing short sweet, we have the licensing requirements as mandated by our laws, but on the personal level, yun ang medyo madami pa din ang nagtatalo. hehehehehehe yung iba sabi nila to have no gun at all is to be responsible, an labo no? yung iba naman be an owner and know when is the right time to bring out and use it(makes more sense), and yung iba pa knowing when to take it out, knowing how to handle it(loaded or un) and knowing how to take care of it(dito ako sang ayon)

everyone has the privilege of owning a firearm, not a right. Be educated before owning a firearm and be responsible .
    tama yan bro... sabi ng dad ko wag masyado mainit ang ulo kapag may gun ka. hindi dapat laging ibinabandera na you have a gun at lalong di dapat basta itutok kasi once itutok mo yan kelangan mo yang iputok.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sir DonT, 4 basic rules lang po ang itinuturo sa lahat

1. Treat ALL firearms as if they were loaded.

2. DO NOT point at or cover anything with the muzzle until ready to shoot.

3. Keep trigger finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard unitl ready
    to shoot.

4. Be certain of your target and your line of fire.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    [QUOTE=ThePatriarch;1080476]My pics:

Federal 1911 cal. 45

"You mess with any of the BOSBs, this scene will be the last you'll see!":bond:

Sir, no offense meant but I cant help but notice that some basic gun handling safety rules are being violated in your picture namely:1) Do not point at or cover anything with the muzzle of your gun until you are ready to shoot and 2) Keep your trigger finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire. Just my observation

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Non taken po sir neil. For cinematic purposes lang po yung mga pics, hehehe. And before those shots were taken, i made it sure that the gun was not loaded and walang ibang tao sa room. Dry firing lang to improve my quick draw techniques. Thanks for your concern and observations!ü

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    Non taken po sir neil. For cinematic purposes lang po yung mga pics, hehehe. And before those shots were taken, i made it sure that the gun was not loaded and walang ibang tao sa room. Dry firing lang to improve my quick draw techniques. Thanks for your concern and observations!ü
    Im glad you take my observation constructively. Im now trying to schedule my pending cases there in Manila in time for the coming gun show at Megamall this July. I hope we get to meet and shoot together. I am based here in the Visayas but if my schedule permits, I also participate in matches there. Maybe we have already bumped into each other at the Armscor range.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by neil View Post
    Im glad you take my observation constructively. Im now trying to schedule my pending cases there in Manila in time for the coming gun show at Megamall this July. I hope we get to meet and shoot together. I am based here in the Visayas but if my schedule permits, I also participate in matches there. Maybe we have already bumped into each other at the Armscor range.
    ok yan panyero... nagpa-participate ka na pala sa mga matches... im sure magaling ka na ... ako, from time to time lang pumuputok just to feel and brush up sa basic skills in handling my gun. in short trying hard lang, hehehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    my babies:
    S & W .38 cal snub nose
    Colt .45 series 70 - full compoetition
    Colt .45 Officers series

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    my babies:
    S & W .38 cal snub nose
    Colt .45 series 70 - full compoetition
    Colt .45 Officers series
    pics naman doc!

sama ka minsan sa firing EB ha...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mga BOSB gun gurus, i used to attend practical pistol shooting w/ my dad during my hi school days. Balak ko masubukan uli. Can u recommend a good brand? 9mm o .45cal? At ano budget to get one including license. O baka may ma-recommend kayo site where meron mga comparisons? TIA.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
TSCP's Responsible Gun Owners