New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sadek View Post
    Bro's in the south-"mindanao" shall we call it TSCP-South...just an idea hehe.
    Yes uwi ako again this march-april'09 3weeks sa pinas. A trip to north (luzon) would be a great idea ...a new born south group then will be created..
    Cheers to All..
    Sir sadek, nasa plan na po namin ni sir Wulf_Geo ang roadtrip to luzon this summer after my MA class...

recruit pa tayo sir

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    MODERATOR'S NOTE:

* sirs nismo26, sadek, silverend

Transferred your posts regarding probable formation of TSCP Mindanao Chapter to the appropriate thread. Please follow this link: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=46623&page=67

You may want to continue preliminary discussions of that subject matter in that thread. We can create a separate thread once the TSCP Mindanao Chapter is ready to be started already.

For info. Thanks.
    can't post sa thread doc.. paki linis na lang din kung triple post...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I have moved / transferred discussions about TSCP Mindanao Chapter in this existing thread. Dito na natin ituloy ang usapin tungkol dito. Salamat.
    Last edited by ooba99; December 21st, 2008 at 10:47 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    *ooba99, thanks for reviving this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    much better sir if from davao ang coordinator, but, i'm willing to give my full support without hesitations, hehehehe...
    ^^^
    This i strongly believe that the abovementioned phrase is the most important... moreover, the effort to make this a reality is collective to reach our ideals in due time. wherever we are, we can all pitch in to help.

The bottomline, we have someone down there already who can spare some time for TSCP.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    "are you willing" is an underestimated question, I think.

To my mind it was providential that nismo26, who is from way down south from Cotabato City, will travel up north all the way to Baguio City just to be a member of the Strada Club.

Doesn't that tell us something? He, definitely, has a mission to fulfill. And I think he knows it. I can read it in my crystal ball.

I agree...

*Sir Nismo26 - you have my support.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    sir Sadek, sir wulf and I are planning to have a road trip to Luzon this summer, but it's still a plan

The more the merrier...
    Yes bro.. yung business partner ko interested din sa luzon land trip. DMax lang sa kanya. peru ok pa rin

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    It was great meeting with Ramz2419 and Lot. Fellow BOSB Lot communicated with Me, G01 and Ramz2419 prior to his purchase of his silver Strada GLX some 2 months ago and answered most of his questions and i gave him a crash course of TSCP.

As Ramz2419 was having his Stada serviced at Motorplaza Service Center (for 5k PMS), Lot followed a few hours later and met there... they called me up and met them after my work and had a very impromptu mini EB at Jay-J inasal.

Sir G01, sorry po i wasnt able to text u since the EB was quite short.

pasensya na po... i only had my celfone camera.
    Lot - Ianmitsulancer - Ramz2419 :

Lot's Silver Arrow Strada together with Ramz's Black Beauty:

From the back...

in the span of about 50 minuites, ang bilis kumagat ang dilim! had to picture them all agad! hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    It was great meeting with Ramz2419 and Lot. Fellow BOSB Lot communicated with Me, G01 and Ramz2419 prior to his purchase of his silver Strada GLX some 2 months ago and answered most of his questions and i gave him a crash course of TSCP.

As Ramz2419 was having his Stada serviced at Motorplaza Service Center (for 5k PMS), Lot followed a few hours later and met there... they called me up and met them after my work and had a very impromptu mini EB at Jay-J inasal.

Sir G01, sorry po i wasnt able to text u since the EB was quite short.

in the span of about 50 minuites, ang bilis kumagat ang dilim! had to picture them all agad! hehehehe
    No problem sir Ian. I was at Halsema the whole day yesterday anyway.
    Congratulations, sir Lot, on your purchase of a brand new silver GLX Strada .

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    congrats LOT.... wow..another silver glx..cool.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Congrats and welcome brothers

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
TSCP Provincial/International Chapters