New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sadek View Post
    Salamat din Po!! I hope may grupo din sa mindanao so the adventure will be a long ride from luzon to mindanao na for the landtrip..you can make this a helping group like medical mission on the road para sa needy so my inspiration din ang grupo to help...just an idea.. Im willing to a member if pwede pa, im near butuan city.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...
    sir Sadek, sir wulf and I are planning to have a road trip to Luzon this summer, but it's still a plan

The more the merrier...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    bro, kaw organizer the mindanao chapter?

[quote=silverend;

of course a mindanao chapter would be awesome! [/quote]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    i guess if we have a mindanao group, meeting place is at davao
    from my place to cdo is about 340kms and cdo-butuan is 200++ kms
    that's way too far for me..

I'm just preparing things, just in case our brothers up north if they pursue their tour of the Philippines.
    Bro's in the south-"mindanao" shall we call it TSCP-South...just an idea hehe.
    Yes uwi ako again this march-april'09 3weeks sa pinas. A trip to north (luzon) would be a great idea ...a new born south group then will be created..
    Cheers to All..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    to all the members of TSCP, me chance bang mag pa member kahit i'm from davao(UK as of now) without physically meeting you guys? im in love with the sticker i think it kicks ass!
    and also if ever any of you guys plan to come to davao (travelling with your strada) then i'd be pleased to be your tour guide and accomodate you( of course only possible when i'm home) i know quite a places that'd be fun taking our strada. or if time allows we'd be able to travel to manila again next year, and finally be able to see you guys! how cool will that be to me?!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    bro, kaw organizer the mindanao chapter?
    bro nismo, i wouldn't mind that kaya lang kasi once a year lang ako nakakauwi, dito kasi ako UK. next year medyo tatagalan ko stay diyan like 4-5 months we could meet bro.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    mukhang mganda yang mindanao chapter...
    taga gensan ako eh... sna sa gensan ang
    head ng min. chap.
    Last edited by ooba99; December 22nd, 2008 at 02:14 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sadek View Post
    Bro's in the south-"mindanao" shall we call it TSCP-South...just an idea hehe.
    Yes uwi ako again this march-april'09 3weeks sa pinas. A trip to north (luzon) would be a great idea ...a new born south group then will be created..
    Cheers to All..

Invite natin si sir Wulf_Geo and recruit pa tayo
    sir baka pwede 3rd or 4th week of april? after my MA summer class..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    "are you willing" is an underestimated question, I think.

To my mind it was providential that nismo26, who is from way down south from Cotabato City, will travel up north all the way to Baguio City just to be a member of the Strada Club.

Doesn't that tell us something? He, definitely, has a mission to fulfill. And I think he knows it. I can read it in my crystal ball.
    I'm a very very proud TSCP member, tama ka doc, i won't travel up north and be a member without a purpose .

Sent also a pm to ms. piggyprincess pero walang reply and to clone911 walang ring response, but i think ive seen sir clone 911's grey glx with a biohazard sticker on his side mirrors..

[qoute=ooba99; 1169964]bro nismo, i wouldn't mind that kaya lang kasi once a year lang ako nakakauwi, dito kasi ako UK. next year medyo tatagalan ko stay diyan like 4-5 months we could meet bro.[/quote]

hopefully bro, it's better to have a coordinator who resides in davao because center kasi ang davao.. I'm willing to be your assistant coordinator, hehehehe.

But i guess si Sir Wulf_Geo or Sir Sadek gusto nilang maging coordinator, I'm too busy with our business with too much pressures... that's why, much better to give my full support na lang...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    since you are the first mindanao based BOSB... are you willing to be the coordinator for the club? thinking aloud lang ha, hehehehe

much better sir if from davao ang coordinator, but, i'm willing to give my full support without hesitations, hehehehe...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by man_0425 View Post
    *av8or5

2008 po model ng strada nmin... 9 months old palang...
    hehehe... hanggang ngaun d q p rin nkikita ung
    valet switch... maybe i'll ask somebody from mitsubishi...
    ty...

mukhang mganda yang mindanao chapter...
    taga gensan ako eh... sna sa gensan ang
    head ng min. chap.

why not sir, if you're willing enough to be the TSCP-Mindanao coordinator..

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
TSCP Provincial/International Chapters