New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    The BOSB Philosophy
    TSCP’s Vision and Mission Statement with a twist!
    by: Ianmitsulancer

1. Choose your attitude: We always HAD the de facto choice to be light-hearted, witty, helpful and humorous making it contagious for others to join in no matter how different we are. We acknowledge the presence of everyone in the club as we treat each other equally with strength, vigor and honor!
    2. Make your day: As we go on with our profession, we continue to be in a positive mood therefore declaring that their day will be great- no matter what is the outcome. As we troop together, on-line or real-time, our club attracts recognition from everyone from all walks of life.
    3. Have fun: As we login to the thread, we continue to share our experiences and know more about fellow BOSBs. We aim to be a great club bounded by the Spirit of Brotherhood and Camaraderie. We help each other find solutions to our problems. As we achieve, we help others. That is actually where the fun begins!

*Band of Strada Brother – (BOSB) – singular
    Band of Strada Brothers – (BOSBs) - plural

Stradaphilia- (noun) A disease characterized by the excessive exposure to the Mitsubishi L200/Endeavor/Strada and has developed a deep sensation of interest. It is known to be very contagious as this can contaminate individuals that can lead to a community (club) build-up. The interaction between the inflicted victims will develop into a stronger level called Brotherhood and has reached the multitude level.

It is impossible to find a cure in the event of an outbreak. The public is expected to brace themselves as this has been known to be a blast once felt with their presence. Surprisingly, four Medical Doctors and a Dentist have likewise been inflicted and have expressed no interest at all in researching for a cure.

In dissecting the noun Stradaphilia- STRADA is the name of the Truck, the source of the disease; PHIL- as this disease originated in the Philippines; IA- describes an individual inflicted by the disease.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 29th, 2008 at 07:35 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Fantastic philosophy! I hope you don't mind if I resurrect this thread; I had a blast reading this.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonEye View Post
    Fantastic philosophy! I hope you don't mind if I resurrect this thread; I had a blast reading this.
    Sir DragonEye, so now you know the philosophy by which the club stands by and how it contributed to the success and gradual growth of the club.

The camaraderie had just been tremendous and the principles we continue to adhere to. And will continue to do so until the elements get the best of our stradas. And that, I predict, may take forever.

So what are you waiting for, sir DragonEye? Get infected with the stradaphilia virus. JOIN US !!!

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    oh! not at all sir... actually i would like to thank you for that...

The BOSB Philosophy proves that we walk the talk and i hope this will encourage you to join us...

again, thanks very much. it is much appreciated.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Sir DragonEye, so now you know the philosophy by which the club stands by and how it contributed to the success and gradual growth of the club.

The camaraderie had just been tremendous and the principles we continue to adhere to. And will continue to do so until the elements get the best of our stradas. And that, I predict, may take forever.

So what are you waiting for, sir DragonEye? Get infected with the stradaphilia virus. JOIN US !!!

Hi Doc!

malapit na po mag pa member yang si sir DragonEye apparently we belong to the same area po...we've already exchanged PM's

We will be waiting for you sir Dragoneye!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Thank you so much for the invite, bros! Yes, I look forward to becoming a member of TSCP and join in one of the EBs very soon.

I drive a month-old red GLX (the only mods would be the FIAMM horn and back-up sensors) so bare na bare pa itsura nya. Already logged a lot of hours scanning the Strada Mods page. Locorocco777 has been very gracious and generous with the info we've exchanged thru PM.

Drive inspired! (love that, is this a TSCP slogan?)

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thank you so much for the invite, bros! Yes, I look forward to becoming a member of TSCP and join in one of the EBs very soon.

I drive a month-old red GLX (the only mods would be the FIAMM horn and back-up sensors) so bare na bare pa itsura nya. Already logged a lot of hours scanning the Strada Mods page. Locorocco777 has been very gracious and generous with the info we've exchanged thru PM.

Drive inspired! (love that, is this a TSCP slogan?)
    noted po sir. visit our website or drop by our threads for EB schedules. Im glad you did upgrade the horn... for obvious reasons... hehehehe :peace:

and i'm glad that you mentioned that Fellow BOSB Locoroco777 has been "gracious and generous". I will be more pleased with him if he treats you out for Pizza...

"Drive Inspired" may not be the official Club Slogan... we sort of adopted it since it was first used as the corporate slogan of Mitsubishi Motors Philippines when they first launched the current Strada in 2006. The international slogan of "Drive*earth" is now in use by them... some of us continue to use Drive Inspired as I would term it as our Indication of Enthusiasm for the club and its growth.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; July 16th, 2009 at 08:27 AM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    i think i'm really infected sir!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I'm also infected by this virus when I was just lurking the threads... now I'm one of them and it's getting worse my antibiotic doesn't work

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Nice one Sir Ian! Ayush!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
TSCP Project: The BOSB Philosophy