New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    To the Band-Of-Strada-Brothers, Good day!

Recently, I was tasked to come up with the Club's Mission and Vision Statement. I wanted it to be unique and therefore, come with a twist! I came to know about the Fish Philosphy in one of my trainings at the office. The fish philosophy was actually (IMO) created by the fish market vendors at Seattle Market. Looking at their disposition is synonimous to our club, thus creating the BOSB philosophy.

Here it is... please reply to this post for comments and suggestions... I want to involve you guys especially if i missed out on something. This is an INITIATIVE we owe ourselves as this will set a clear definition of who we are!

Drive Inspired! The More, THE STRONGER, The Merrier.

Thank you for your time and attention !!!

-THE BOSB PHILOSOPHY-

1. Choose your attitude: We always HAD the de facto choice to be light-hearted, witty, helpful and humorous making it contagious for others to join in no matter how different we are. We acknowledge the presence of everyone in club as we treat each other equally with strength, vigor and honor!
    2. Make your day: As we go on with our profession, we continue to be in a positive mood therefore declaring that their day will be great- no matter what is the outcome. As we troop together, on-line or real-time, our club attracts recognition from everyone from all walks of life.
    3. Have fun: As we login to the thread, we continue share our experiences and know more about fellow BOSBs. We aim to be a great club binded by the Spirit of Brotherhood and Camaraderie. We help each other find solutions to our problems, as we achieve, we help others. That is actually where the fun begins!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 11th, 2008 at 12:53 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    wala akong masabi... tayo nga yang nabanggit dyan... mga stradaphilia...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko_018 View Post
    wala akong masabi... tayo nga yang nabanggit dyan... mga stradaphilia...
    sorry guys, i don't mean to let you guys think hard about this... at least for once eh... i was able to start a thread!

thanks to moxxxs, ooba99 and mikko for giving their comments on this... i really appreciate it!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 12th, 2008 at 12:18 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Kudos to you kuya ian for coming up with our vision mission in a creative way......it exactly describes who we are and what we aim to achieve through this club.....thanks.....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    Kudos to you kuya ian for coming up with our vision mission in a creative way......it exactly describes who we are and what we aim to achieve through this club.....thanks.....
    +1! kudos to kuya ian! om shanti!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I like, I like. The BOSBs Philosophy will now give direction to our club and this will guide the attitude of its members. This will definitely give character to our club, which will lead to greatness!

Congratulations, sir Ian.

I like the whole thing but I love the last phrase/sentence: "That is actually where the fun begins".

Drive inspired. Go, Strada, Go!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    *doc Ooba99, Pauland... Thank you very much at nagustuhan nyo...

I was surprised when av8or5 incorporated The BOSB Philosophy at his audio visual presentation sa youtube! it fitted well and it fits our outlook for the club.

Thank you again. Drive Inspired!

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=2]BOSBs, good day![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Here is my definition of Stradaphilia. Humbly speaking, I'm not aiming for this to be added to the english language dictionary... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Stradaphilia- (noun) A disease characterized by the excessive exposure to the Mitsubishi L200/Endeavor/Strada and has developed a deep sensation of interest. It is known to be very contagious as this can contaminate individuals that can lead to a community(club) build-up. The interaction between the inflicted victims will develop to a stronger level called Brotherhood and has reached the multitude level. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]It is impossible to find a cure in an event of an outbreak caused by this. The public is expected to brace themselves as this has been known to be a blast once felt with their presence. Surprisingly, three Medical Doctors have likewise been inflicted and has expressed no interest at all in researching for a cure.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]In disecting the noun Stradaphilia- STRADA is the name of the Truck, the source of the disease; PHIL- as this disease originated in the Philippines; IA- describes an individual inflicted by the disease.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 18th, 2008 at 12:44 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    nice bro! astig ka talga!!!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    [SIZE=2]BOSBs, good day![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Here is my definition of Stradaphilia. Humbly speaking, I'm not aiming for this to be added to the english language dictionary... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Stradaphilia- (noun) A disease characterized by the excessive exposure to the Mitsubishi L200/Endeavor/Strada and has developed a deep sensation of interest. It is known to be very contagious as this can contaminate individuals that can lead to a community(club) build-up. The interaction between the inflicted victims will develop to a stronger level called Brotherhood and has reached the multitude level. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]It is impossible to find a cure in an event of an outbreak caused by this. The public is expected to brace themselves as this has been known to be a blast once felt with their presence. Surprisingly, three Medical Doctors have likewise been inflicted and has expressed no interest at all in researching for a cure.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]In disecting the noun Stradaphilia- STRADA is the name of the Truck, the source of the disease; PHIL- as this disease originated in the Philippines; IA- describes an individual inflicted by the disease.[/SIZE]
    Haha! oks ito ha!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
TSCP Project: The BOSB Philosophy