New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol-pol View Post
    [SIZE=3]Ejayd,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]at least 4 stoplights. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]If you exit at SLEX Sucat, take Sucat Road going to Airport, your landmark will be the first Shell Station on your left and you will see the Sta. Rita Orphanage sign.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]If you pass through the NAIA Terminal I, you will pass by Airforce I and Skytrek and SM Sucat, keep travelling along Sucat Road heading to SLEX. This time the Shell Station will be on your right. I think you will go through [/SIZE]
    Sir pol, Baka pag nakita ito ni ejayd hindi lalo sya makarating sa pupuntahan nya.. Baka mag stop over at mag pahinga dito..

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    im pretty sure at this time, the outreach has commenced and the xmas party potluck at moxxxs' place is ongoing. too bad i can't make it this year... will make up for next year instead.

Kudos to the Organizers and Participants of this activity! :rockon:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    im pretty sure at this time, the outreach has commenced and the xmas party potluck at moxxxs' place is ongoing. too bad i can't make it this year... will make up for next year instead.

Kudos to the Organizers and Participants of this activity! :rockon:
    kakarfating ko lang galing sa outreach and xmas party, umuna na ako umuwi..ang daming food, thanks to sir Moxxx for a very engrande venue...ganda ng mansion ni sir moxxx......any ang dami na nila doon, halos mapuno na ng strada yun road.....enjoy mga bro. at take note, 3 bosb from davao durians attended the acassion its" katana, jasthy and nismo" i hope you guys enjoy....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mdksael View Post
    kakarfating ko lang galing sa outreach and xmas party, umuna na ako umuwi..ang daming food, thanks to sir Moxxx for a very engrande venue...ganda ng mansion ni sir moxxx......any ang dami na nila doon, halos mapuno na ng strada yun road.....enjoy mga bro. at take note, 3 bosb from davao durians attended the acassion its" katana, jasthy and nismo" i hope you guys enjoy....

[SIZE=3]Congrats BOSB's for a successfull Christmas party... Sayang talaga I can't make it due to work schedule... grabe dito sa planta pati linggo mey pasok, nag hahabol kasi ng output this yuletide season.. hayyyzzzz[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Bawi na lang po ako next future events and outreach programs (hopefully).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Sir Seal, nakapunta ba yung dalawa kong idol na si Erap and Kimo?[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    [SIZE=3]
    Nakahabol sa party...thanks moxxxs and minnie for hosting the bosbs. Napalaban nanaman ng mga kwento at tawanan. [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    From the bottom of my heart, I am thanking all BOSBs who donated and participated in this worthy cause. Very touching yung makatulong sa mga abandoned kids sa Sta. Rita Orphanage, the youngest is only a month old na according dun sa madre, nakita yung baby sa basurahan na nakabalot sa newspaper with the umbilical cord still attached...

initial pics grabbed from manong sael's facebook page:

special thanks kay panyerong moxxxs and mareng minnie for hosting the party and lending their home sa TSCP... super saya ang kwentuhan and tawanan, especially nung dumating ang 3 durian boys straight from Davao... nismo, bossing jashty and katana, kitakits ulit sa monday! hahahaha

and super sarap ang food! maraming salamat sa mga nagdala.... sa wakas natikman ko na yung famous roast beef ni LR777! yummy

Advance Merry Christmas to all!
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; December 12th, 2010 at 11:19 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo0803 View Post
    [SIZE=3]Congrats BOSB's for a successfull Christmas party... Sayang talaga I can't make it due to work schedule... grabe dito sa planta pati linggo mey pasok, nag hahabol kasi ng output this yuletide season.. hayyyzzzz[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Bawi na lang po ako next future events and outreach programs (hopefully).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Sir Seal, nakapunta ba yung dalawa kong idol na si Erap and Kimo?[/SIZE]
    parehong wala si erap and kimo hehehe

sa mga kumuha ng pics... please refrain from posting the faces of the kids... side and back shots na lang to protect their identities

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    parehong wala si erap and kimo hehehe

sa mga kumuha ng pics... please refrain from posting the faces of the kids... side and back shots na lang to protect their identities
    Tp, what time na kayo natatapos last night?.....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ang saya saya nung event! nakatulong na tayo sa mga bata sarap pa ng kwentuhan at kainan!

thanks to mr and mrs moxxxs for hosting us....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mdksael View Post
    Tp, what time na kayo natatapos last night?.....

MDK,

past 1 am na. hindi ka ba nahulog sa kama? naulam ka kagabi!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
TSCP Orphanage Visit and Christmas Party